1. lou.'s rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

And yet another school-trip movie... at the time was funny though.

2. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

3. Linda's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

watched it when I was a kid and forgot most of it, but rewatched it now. 3 stars for the 90s feeling and the child memories ;)

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Almost twenty-five years later, "Mrs. Doubtfire" deserves to stand shoulder to shoulder with "Jurassic Park" as one of the best Hollywood films of 1993 and, truly, the decade. It's a film as funny as it is sad - and it is tremendously sad, to both watch the disintegration of this once happy marriage unfold onscreen and, now, to be reminded of just how much cinema lost when Robin Williams left us before his time.

5. Arianekiks's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Laugh Laugh Laugh. Best film for chilling with friends

6. Gioele's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Una comicità vista e rivista... ma Robin Williams riesce a renderla nuova.

7. Kotryna's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Robin Williams was brilliant

8. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Watched it way too many times for my sanity when I was a kid.

9. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

11. pluviosity's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

always will be a dearest family movie

12. Joey Wright's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Nostalgia plays a great part in my admiration of this 90's hit.

13. camille's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

14. N!nA's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

I rate this movie 19 years after I watched it!

15. film_lies101's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Robin Williams at his least cloying???

16. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

It is a good enough family film with a funny and original Robin Williams stealing the screen.

17. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

18. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

19. Ciprian David's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

guess it had too many grown-up strechtches for my daughter. She can'T stand suspense in films, but also not boredom. what to do?

20. Algitya's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

the thing that really felt regret is, rating some film that i just watched a long ago. ^ ^

21. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

I haven't watched this movie much over the years since I watched it as a kid. After watching a few nights ago, I reminded myself how well-written it is as a comedy and as a family film. The messages in it are so strong and heartfelt and the characters are so believable and human that they don't fall into cliched archetypes. There was something sympathetic about them that made it more than just an outrageous comedy.

22. Kirby's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

On the surface, it just looks like Kramer vs. Kramer and Tootsie rolled into one. Well, that's what it is below the surface, too. But two of Dustin Hoffman's best films with Robin Williams instead is still a pretty good thing.

23. Luka's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

'Mom why does Mrs. Doubtfire have a cock?'

24. BUSHRA's rating of the film Mrs. Doubtfire

"Did you ever wish you could sometimes freeze frame a moment in your day, look at it and say 'this is not my life'?" It's an absurd movie, sure, but it's funny in a natural sense, and gives us a few life lessons. I'd rate it 4 stars but it gets five because I can watch it over and over again and still laugh. And still feel something when I hear that quote and how true it still is. Also, I'm a nostalgic person.