1. Rocco's rating of the film Ms. 45

Could easily be regarded as a landmark in feminist cinema. Comparatively benign when viewed alongside its contemporaries, with sparing violence and a mad, mocking saxophone score. The poeticism of a gun standing in for the voice of a mute woman is still potent, and Ferrara's world of wheedling, slobbering males is both grotesque and all too real.

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Ms. 45

The greatest element of Ms. 45 is not so much its inspired riff on Death Wish from a feminist perspective, but actually Lund's character in terms of ever-changing sympathy. She can alternately be considered a gender avenging angel or a murderer, but where the former ends and the latter starts is debatable throughout each killing. It forces the viewer to think of how they themselves define equality every new death.

3. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Ms. 45

I love her face. Not impressed.

4. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Ms. 45

Clearly influenced by Bronsons film Death Wish only this film shows mute girl who is raped twice in a row so she starts her own killing spree against men using magnum 45. In its way one of the best films about rape culture.

5. Log Lady's rating of the film Ms. 45

A classy exploitation flick, where forced silence has tragic consequences. The corruption of a soul that sees only one way out of her shame and pain. What a talent we lost in Zoë Lund. She conveys so many emotions in a single movie without uttering a word, and transforms herself from a timid girl into a vicious killer, whose motives we understand in our fantasies but reject in reality.

6. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Ms. 45

Cute! But who are we kidding, men are the worst! Zoë Lund's face is just unforgettable!

7. Wasunan T's rating of the film Ms. 45

8. Janae's rating of the film Ms. 45

Zoë Lund rules. Boys drool.

9. unearthly_red's rating of the film Ms. 45

10. jonijtr's rating of the film Ms. 45

a truly rough film about both feminism empowerment and the rape culture oppressing them, almost every scene leave me uncomfortable no matter how exploitative-film like it was, every time Thana shots her gun, i felt more pity, because it means corrupting her more. but there's no other thing she can do, silence compel her, violence is the only answer

11. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Ms. 45

File this under future Halloween costumes (PS I'll be relocating to Letterboxd after this year, you can follow me there if you so choose: http://letterboxd.com/courtneylesueur)

12. Pedderrs's rating of the film Ms. 45

Abel Ferrara's 1981 ultra violent revenge movie plays out a lot like a third wave feminist's wet dream. After being raped twice in one day, a mute woman goes on a murderous rampage in New York City exclusively targeting men. Zoe Lund is fully committed to the material here transitioning from sympathetic victim to irredeemable mass killer convincingly despite never uttering a word of dialogue. Surprisingly great.

13. Keren MD's rating of the film Ms. 45

Ultra dark and fills you up with cynical delight.

14. quiteemotional's rating of the film Ms. 45

15. vordven's rating of the film Ms. 45

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Ms. 45

Our Daily Free Stream: Abel Ferrara - Miss 45. (...) Ferrara als praktizierender Katholik führt hier vor, dass Rache keine Lösung sein kann. Der Hass selbst ist Ausdruck der erlittenen Schädigung und den gilt es zu überwinden. Das ist der grosse Unterschied zu den meisten Rachefilmen, auch denen, die sich der "Philosophie" der Rache bemächtigen...

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ms. 45

18. eugenie de sade's rating of the film Ms. 45

if you dont like repulsion try this and if you dont like this go fuck yourself!

19. João Abreu's rating of the film Ms. 45

20. Smaro Papaevangelou's rating of the film Ms. 45

21. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Ms. 45

22. SBERB's rating of the film Ms. 45

succedono cose, i motivi non sono chiari, ma succedono

23. ikkini's rating of the film Ms. 45

Une plongée dans un New-York que seul Abel Ferrara sait mettre en scène !

24. eariadne's rating of the film Ms. 45