1. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Can we please get more modern versions of Shakespeare please?

2. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Toda adaptación es posible, renueva... pero ésta me hace sentir como un humano bobo y triste, tan manipulable. Las pasiones me parecen tan simples... Como casi siempre, los que actúan de bobos son los mejores.

3. captainfez's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Holidays at Whedon's house are charming.

4. Aaken's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Acting is fine, but something just didn't work for me. The attempt at americanising, normalising and modernising the Shakespeare play, the black & white photography (perhaps an attempt to make the film look more arty) makes the whole project simply tedious and pretentious.

5. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

The Whedonites got together for a long weekend and made a movie. Good for them.

7. taniaburrito's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

8. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

The idea seems interesting. The directing is good, Joss has style and cinematography is beautiful, especially with black and white. But the cast seems wrong, actor and actress is so unnature. They try to be funny but they're not. As a person who knows nothing about the story before, I don't understand it and can't feel anything. I must find the 1993 version of Kenneth Branagh to watch and it's truly better than this.

9. kampton's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Pure pleasure. Elucidates the play wonderfully: an elegant rendering.

10. lisbry's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

as much as i dislike joss whedon, i can't help but love everything he creates. (other than firefly. fuck firefly.) amy acker and alexis denisof as beatrice and bendick didn't do much to stop me either.

11. Rachel Estle's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Can I just be Joss' friend already?

12. People in Europe's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

13. Grace C's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Four and a half stars for the movie; a full 5 stars for Dr. Simon Tam

14. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

I believe that “Much Ado About Nothing” could have given even more than it did, particularly on the emotional level, but it is certainly an enjoyable film, which I easily followed without distractions. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/06/much-ado-about-nothing-2012.html

15. Trevs's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Joss Whedon already released two amazing films in 2012. This will be his third.

16. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

This is my most anticipated film of the year.

17. Tigrão's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Well, the least I can say is that from the guy who brought us "The Avengers", I'm really curious of what he's capable of doing on a much smaller scale. Let's wait and see....

18. Verity's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

really enjoyed this. found it a little hard to follow as it's not a play I've read and the language can be a little hard to understand of course but the actors performances were amazing and communicated the story really well. the humour is really well executed and I thought it was shot beautifully - especially the party scene with the trapeze.

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

No, no, no. A million times NO. This is totally unwatchabble and I wanted SO HARD to like it, but it just screams NO at em all the time. I should stick with Brannagh's version.

20. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Funny, touching, and relevant update to Shakespeare that had great performances by all and solid direction by Whedon. A charming fun that'll put a smile on your face.

21. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Dinner theater-level acting, for the most part. Compare most of the performers' struggles with the language with that of the unsung player of the Friar, who happens to be English. I'm not unhappy the film was made, but it's probably less impressive for people who enjoy Shakespeare's language than for movie (and Buffy) buffs who like the idea of Whedon going out on a limb he didn't have to go out on..

22. Anna's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Kinda unremarkable aside from Acker and Kranz's performances, but very charming and fun. The jazz-based score and black-and-white cinematography were nice touches.

23. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

Way better than I thought it was going to be.

24. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Much Ado About Nothing

How clever! How postmodern! How meta! How boring!