1. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Mulan

yes it has its flaws, but damn this movie shaped the person I am today, Mulan is and always be the best Disney "princess" (the fact that she comes from a regular family makes her even more relatable) that actually acts independently and doesn't wait to be saved by a man and is a great role model for little girls.

2. ig_____or's rating of the film Mulan

I loves me some androgynous princess! Yas Mulan, slay!

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Mulan

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Mulan

Based upon a Chinese folktale, Mulan could have been the first attempt for Disney to make a more serious entry but with the exception of it being the mouse studio's first movie that deal with warfare it is pretty childish making the film fall between two chairs.

5. Inês Ventura's rating of the film Mulan

6. bonucci's rating of the film Mulan

My fav disney movie. Real story.

7. Star Lord's rating of the film Mulan

8. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Mulan

9. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Mulan

Great music, but at the end of the day it's Disney's attempt of making a Studio Ghibli film.......and failing.

10. anarresti's rating of the film Mulan

What a disappointment. All these years, I thought of Mulan as a break in the narrow representation of Disney female characters. Just watched it. It does use a classical theme. The girl that disguises as a boy to escape the confines of society and her expected role. But the characters have irritating American mannerisms, they speak as 20th century teens. The plot is dull. If this is a big step for Disney that's scary.

11. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Mulan

Beautiful imagery and one of the most progressive Disney “princessess” to date. The story is very convoluted for its own good, and should have focused on more breath between conflicts than turning this into a rollercoaster.

12. Renton47's rating of the film Mulan

I don't have any of the memories, nostalgia seemingly necessary for loving Disney films. My partner saw them young and consequently likes them a lot more. I am fascinated by the way so many of their fans seem to be at the forefront of demanding representation/dynamics/positive messages in media. Maybe works like Mulan were crucial in developing that, an idea I find more inspiring than this particular film.

13. lisbry's rating of the film Mulan

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS and not write a proper review other than hell yeah mulan

14. hamsa's rating of the film Mulan

15. James Mackin's rating of the film Mulan

I can't hate on this film. But I can hate on the dragon played by Eddie Murphy.

16. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Mulan

I dig the girl-power theme and I'm a huge Disney fan, but this is one of my least favorite of theirs. Maybe I would like it better if Alan Menken wrote the music.

17. chazell's rating of the film Mulan

18. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Mulan

an unusual disney princess in a very good way typical disney homour and all those cuteness are the same here and it works

19. Mattia Iannelli's rating of the film Mulan

20. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Mulan

21. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Mulan

still one of my favourites ever

22. hellobonjour's rating of the film Mulan

Orientalist like much of the movies we watch but

23. Des's rating of the film Mulan

24. yasdnil's rating of the film Mulan

Not my favorite Disney film story-wise, but it was definitely refreshing to see a more independent Disney Princess. All of Mulan's motives were done unselfishly, and most importantly, not for the sake of marrying some prince.