1. G. Gregorius Dewamanyu's rating of the film Mulan

The bravest disney princess in my opinion haha. The soundtracks very good, the movie itself was good yet very funny. Mushu was my favorite character.

2. Marv1n's rating of the film Mulan

Ceux qui y voient des allusions sexistes, clichées, "typiquement américaines", n'ont juste rien compris à la portée du film. Un GRAND film d'animation par un studio alors au top... enfin merde quoi QUI N'A PAS aimé Mulan sérieusement ??

3. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Mulan

It's almost been two decades and Disney still hasn't topped this one, and yes this is better than Frozen.

4. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Mulan

Something about this is probably not okay because I don't trust Disney with accurate or completely respectful depictions of non-white cultures but I still love it.

5. emichan's rating of the film Mulan

the most badass disney princess

6. Malik's rating of the film Mulan

I'll make a man out of you! My favorite Disney song.

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Mulan

"I'll Make A Man Out Of You" is the "Eye of The Tiger" of 90s generation.

8. Ghostman's rating of the film Mulan

An excellent Disney film that rebels against authority and is feminist af. A childhood favorite.

9. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Mulan

Its good intentions are marred somewhat by the Orientalist approach and a frustratingly anti-feminist coda, but this is still one of the best of its ilk.

10. Eingya's rating of the film Mulan

This is much better than how I remember it. Eddie Murphy is miscasted as Mushu, but despite this the rest of the comedy is REALLY funny. The stylized artstyle is fit for the movie and although the main villain has zero personality he is really menacing. My only problem are the last 5 minutes: Why in the hell did she refused the council position?! it makes no sense, but the rest of the movie is indeed really good.

11. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Mulan

Mysterious as the dark side of THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Mulan

Not perfect but a very enjoyable film that blends feminism and traditional Disney excitement with one of the stronger Princesses in its catalogue.

13. Jardun's rating of the film Mulan

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

14. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Mulan

15. CJ Roy's rating of the film Mulan

Brilliance from Disney moment: Disney acknowledging that all these years of singing songs before/after/in spite of conflict is rather ill-fitting and decides to subvert the expectations they've built over the years. That jarring break from A Girl Worth Fighting For to the harsh realities of war (assist goes to the color red) could be less manipulative, but they were still capable of some god damn film making.

2 Next →