1. Dean Owen Jones's rating of the film Mulberry St.

I'd give this a 2.5. It's a snapshot of a place and time, a record of a cast of predominantly male characters mainly known to the director. Which means plenty of bonhomie. back-slapping and rambling anecdotes (some off-colour, but no more than would be expected). Somewhat indulgent. I can't imagine a woman getting the green light to make or distribute such a film. Social history then. A visit to another world.

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Devoid of any pull and of very little substance.

3. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Loved it! Ferrara makes me want to walk around NYC screaming at a bunch of old Italian restauranteurs.

4. Conor M's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Rough and funky night out with a bunch of old-timers in a Lower Manhattan that’s likely barely there anymore Oh yeah, and Matthew Modine on a segway

5. jeanniemac's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Aimless, unstructured, badly filmed, self-obsessed, and yes, as other reviewers point out, racist, homophobic and also sexist. Gave up on it long before it finished.

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Mulberry St.

With a whole roster of memorable characters you couldn't put in a fictional movie, for fear of being accused of stereotyping, this wander around the titular street is quite enjoyable, although it could just as easily feel like being stuck in the company of drunken braggarts.

7. Graham Ball's rating of the film Mulberry St.

I love 'Ferrara' documentaries! You can never really tell if it's about him or the subject/topic he claims he's documenting! But, there is no doubt he knows some interesting (?) Characters. The finished piece (including this one) are not what you would call polished (and some of the views expressed within are certainly questionable) but I always come away thinking maybe this is where 'Ferrara's' career is going now?

8. Edward Morris's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Abel Ferrara. King of New York.

9. David Kersul's rating of the film Mulberry St.

David Kersul Loved this raw but beautiful expression of the real side of New York's Piccola Italia. It was like Neo-Realism meets Abel's perspective meets all the characters he knows. Felt like I was in this flick for the ride! Abel takes no prisoners, great guy.

10. David R Williams's rating of the film Mulberry St.

A (couple/few) Day(s) in the Life...of a bunch of old Italian guys on Mulberry St., one in particular Abel Ferrara....yeah there's some racist stuff and some homophobic stuff too...get over yourself. It is what it is and not liking this because of that...makes no sense. A slice of life in an old NYC Italian neighborhood filled with goombas and wise guys and entertainers and hustlers and just plain old Joes. Enjoy.

11. Melinda Bergman's rating of the film Mulberry St.

12. SpursSince67c's rating of the film Mulberry St.

What a disappointment...even though he is a scumbag I was hoping for better but considering he's a Director FFS the sound is shockingly shit, and the camera work barely better than some of the no hopes at the film School I was at...bailed out midway, far better things to do...

13. Boldizsar CR's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Hah it was fun. Shame about the bad uninspired video shots. I guess part of the charm of the film!

14. WeDigRecords's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Ok, so Matthew Modine on a segway is a highlight, as is the appearance of Danny Aiello. As for the rest of this ... thing, be prepared for casual and overt racism, Ferrara endlessly (and drunkenly) defending some poor career choices, more racism, and for this to have absolutely no point. That said, it's hard not to watch once it's going. We continually asked, "Why is this in the film? HE'S the director?!"

15. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Not a well-made documentary by ANY stretch of the imagination. The main subject, director Abel Ferrara is such a sleazebag from his casual use of racial slurs to his misogynistic stories, and he's so scuzzy that he seems to fit the stereotype of a sleazy '70s director in every way. And because of this, he is very easy to dismiss as anyone we care about and thus we can focus on the true star, the city itself.

16. Jake Cole's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Barney's movie had heart, but "Matthew Modine on a Segway" had Matthew Modine on a Segway.

17. Emily O's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Matthew Modine on a segway.

18. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Mulberry St.

"tony danza just doesnt let you get a feel for him"

19. Adam Cook's rating of the film Mulberry St.

Review @ Cinémezzo: http://tinyurl.com/7ossyq2