1. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

2. mrpasquali's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Mysterious piece. Surrealism and the best cinematography together. Lynch at his maximum.

3. lofisofi's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

4. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

2.5 - still thinking that Eraserhead, Blue Velvet and Lost Highways are way better than this

5. Daniel's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

The last third of the film ruined it for me. It took a nose dive into nonsense. It's a shame because I was loving the first 2/3 but when they went to that theater it died then and there.

6. amariliz's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

7. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Did you answer because that's what you thought I wanted to hear; or did you think about what I said and answered because you truly believe that to be right?

8. Z's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

I was privileged to see this in a grand old theater, a packed house at the Toronto Film Festival. It was rumored that Lynch would be in attendance, he was not, did not matter. This incredible, dark, disturbing, beautiful, sexy, thrilling work of art may be Lynch's masterpiece. It's his Hollywood story with all the glitz and perversion that implies. A melodic journey rather than a destination. A pure hit of cinema.

9. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Naomi Watts gives one of the greatest performances of all time. Without question.

10. jhubbs's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Peak Lynch, it doesn't get better than this "A love story in the city of dreams"

11. kartikarg's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

sad druggy mysterious good experience

12. MisterColo93's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

13. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Mulholland Drive

14. FISCHER's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Une oeuvre labyrinthique, en forme de puzzle désarmant et ouvert infiniment, qui laisse l'imagination libre de se perdre dans l'aimantation de l'intrigant David Lynch... www.cinefiches.com

15. angeldromero's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

My favorite movie since the year 2000, a surreal masterpiece that never ceases to impress me. Lynch inventing a new adjective to explain cinema, the most "Lynchian" film he ever made. Welcome to his dreamworld. All words fall short to explain it, without any doubts one of my favorite films of all times.

16. bingbongjones's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

please keep spooking my azz like this mister lynch!

17. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

one of those experiences I don't want to end, no matter how many times I go through it.

18. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

David Lynch seem to deliver a kind-of new "Twin Peaks" parallel universe story with this fantastic and excellent acted film. Surrealism, dream landscapes, wacko twists, great music, a haunting atmosphere and a lesbian scene add to the fun. That this was a TV pilot with the potential for countless hours of great entertainment is enticing but then we wouldn't have gotten this film's insane ending I guess. Masterpiece.

19. Enkiled's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

A very comforting picture about what suppressed guilt and jealousy can do to one's psyche. Not to be over-scrutinized, or to have expectations in regards to it, everything assembles at the end anyway.

20. Ramzi's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

I watched Ingmar Bergman's Persona specifically in preparation for this, but that was in July and I've since forgotten what happened in it. So, there's that.

21. dotvom's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

David Lynch once again provides a bizarre whirlwind of a masterpiece that gets under the viewers skin and inspires deep thought. So much is up to interpretation, which creates a unique viewing experience for each audience member.

22. soymilky's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Being deliberately quirky and confusing for the sake of being quirky and confusing isn't clever or artistic. This entire movie and the guy who directs it comes off as: "Babies First Surrealist Movie" or Surrealism for Dummies. This is my first David Lynch movie and consequently, my last :)

23. Log Lady's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Screening, re-watch ~ A surreal Hollywood-through-a-peephole neo-noir infused with broken hearts. Trying to connect the scenes into a coherent narrative makes them more evasive and prone to slip back into the subconscious. Not my favorite Lynch, but the best emulation of a dream I have ever seen (I can say that, because I've seen some weird shit masquerading as real world things in my own dream world).

24. Richard Tines's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Lynchian dream logic at its most haunting, and I do mean haunting... This movie will get at you, in scenes like the Spanish version of Roy Orbison's "crying" at the Club Silencio... Oh and Naomi Watts is superb, as usual. And she's gorgeous (sorry that's my male reproductive gaze talking) A ballad to shattered dreams and thwarted love, this slowburn drama, like most Lynch, takes multiple viewings to truly appreciate,