1. meirielyn.dossantos's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

2. petit astronaute's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

3. ebabehh's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

The horizon of receptivity. If this weren't Lynch, would people swear by it? I'm done with literature about literature, and I'm certainly done with film about Hollywood (like Birdman). I'm not normally the type to care about symbolic representation, but this made me ask, "why is everyone white?" Just because it's laid out as a puzzle doesn't make it genius. Once the pieces are assembled, it doesn't amount to much.

4. sabrina's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

A masterpiece. This is my fav Lynch. Nobody portrays the dream state quite like him, and a budding actor's yearning for Hollywood fame was the ideal setting for such a dark, psychosis-led plot. Will watch again.

5. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

This might be my favorite film. Every time I watch it I see something different, and the foreshadowing is so heartbreaking. So many scenes send shivers up my spine. The man behind Winky's scene might be one my favorite scenes ever because it always terrifies me; however, great scenes like the entrance of the Cowboy and Club Silencio are about just as amazing. If there is one Lynch film everyone should see, it's this.

6. Paul Dogioiu's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

7. mrpasquali's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Mysterious piece. Surrealism and the best cinematography together. Lynch at his maximum.

8. lofisofi's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

9. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

2.5 - still thinking that Eraserhead, Blue Velvet and Lost Highways are way better than this

10. Daniel's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

The last third of the film ruined it for me. It took a nose dive into nonsense. It's a shame because I was loving the first 2/3 but when they went to that theater it died then and there.

11. amariliz's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

12. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Did you answer because that's what you thought I wanted to hear; or did you think about what I said and answered because you truly believe that to be right?

13. Z's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

I was privileged to see this in a grand old theater, a packed house at the Toronto Film Festival. It was rumored that Lynch would be in attendance, he was not, did not matter. This incredible, dark, disturbing, beautiful, sexy, thrilling work of art may be Lynch's masterpiece. It's his Hollywood story with all the glitz and perversion that implies. A melodic journey rather than a destination. A pure hit of cinema.

14. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Naomi Watts gives one of the greatest performances of all time. Without question.

15. jhubbs's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Peak Lynch, it doesn't get better than this "A love story in the city of dreams"

16. kartikarg's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

sad druggy mysterious good experience

17. MisterColo93's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

Une oeuvre labyrinthique, en forme de puzzle désarmant et ouvert infiniment, qui laisse l'imagination libre de se perdre dans l'aimantation de l'intrigant David Lynch... www.cinefiches.com

19. angeldromero's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

My favorite movie since the year 2000, a surreal masterpiece that never ceases to impress me. Lynch inventing a new adjective to explain cinema, the most "Lynchian" film he ever made. Welcome to his dreamworld. All words fall short to explain it, without any doubts one of my favorite films of all times.

20. bingbongjones's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

please keep spooking my azz like this mister lynch!

21. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

one of those experiences I don't want to end, no matter how many times I go through it.

22. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

David Lynch seem to deliver a kind-of new "Twin Peaks" parallel universe story with this fantastic and excellent acted film. Surrealism, dream landscapes, wacko twists, great music, a haunting atmosphere and a lesbian scene add to the fun. That this was a TV pilot with the potential for countless hours of great entertainment is enticing but then we wouldn't have gotten this film's insane ending I guess. Masterpiece.

23. Enkiled's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

A very comforting picture about what suppressed guilt and jealousy can do to one's psyche. Not to be over-scrutinized, or to have expectations in regards to it, everything assembles at the end anyway.

24. Ramzi's rating of the film Mulholland Drive

I watched Ingmar Bergman's Persona specifically in preparation for this, but that was in July and I've since forgotten what happened in it. So, there's that.