1. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Munich

2. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Munich

That's very annoying movie. A manipulative story of hatred, trully unbearable!

3. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Munich

A good thriller, but I remembered this quite differently. It's drama lacks depth and late Spielberg visual choices aren't always good in MUNICH. The action is terrific, of course.

4. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Munich

"You don't own me, I don't exist" My favorite Spielberg movie... By FAR !

5. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Munich

6. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Munich

7. Superfrog's rating of the film Munich

My favourite Spielberg, which is not saying much as I am not keen on his work at all usually. Delivers well if seen as a reflection on moral/social postures (nihilist, nationalist, moralist, ...). "A thousand year of persecution does not make you a good man" was pretty striking and an well required comeback to relativism. As a film object, it has a bit of everything, action, romance, politics; none very convincingly.

8. nickolia's rating of the film Munich

As propaganda goes, this is pretty good.

9. Francis Pellow's rating of the film Munich

surprisingly dull and heartless.

10. Meastro0's rating of the film Munich

Remarcable paranoid drama and act... - but only single point of view in such a controverse field.

11. FISCHER's rating of the film Munich

Une oeuvre solide, sous forme de thriller géopolitique, qui dépasse son propos premier (une parfaite réplique "oeil pour oeil, dent pour dent" de la radicale prise d'otages de Munich) pour affirmer un pénible constat nauséeux, la violence amène à une indispensable terreur justifiable et justifiée... www.cinefiches.com

12. Benji's rating of the film Munich

Apart from Daniel Craig's accent (what exactly was that?) I thoroughly enjoyed this.

13. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Munich

Flawed but gripping and memorable. The final shot alone was worth the entry price.

14. kris's rating of the film Munich

I liked this, but it needs a few watches in my opinion. Although it is a serious film for Speilberg, it did make me laugh a few times.

15. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Munich

Very good, important, long. Great final shot with the twin towers in the background, poignant.

16. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Munich

Maybe the most carefully narrated film of Steven Spielberg and surely one of his best works.

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Munich

Surprisingly good. I'm not a big fan of Spielberg, but every now and then, he tackles a more serious, non-high concept film, and he usually does well at those. If only he did them more, I might actually like him.

18. Merekkio's rating of the film Munich

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Munich

Dark, gripping, and well-written. Spielberg succeed to tell a story about family, vengeance, and a little patriotism in it. Not to mention Eric Bana's great performance as a man who ready to risk everything.

20. Thomas's rating of the film Munich

Powerful and tense thriller. Spielberg is on form here, keeping the sentimentality to a low while maintaining a rigorous attention to detail. For me the only real flaw was the pacing, which for me piled on the set pieces too quickly, without allowing enough natural pause between to let the action and drama fully sink in. For the heavy subject matter and complex plot it needed this. Otherwise a wholly engaging film.

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Munich

***1/2. An eye for an eye. It's not morally defendable but so human. The most interesting characters are played by European actors : Kassovitz, Amalric and Lonsdale. Wait! by French actors because, if I I'm not mistaken, there aren't any American actors in this film. Almost highly recommended.

22. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Munich

another mcd happy meal from SS, marks the beginning of his 'historical drama pap' slump

23. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Munich

2005, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 7/10 (USA)

24. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Munich