1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

I missed Amy Adams and Jason Segel - Ricky Gervais is distracting in films because he's Ricky Gervais. That said the film is still full of great gags, especially the bizarre Gulag sequences.

2. taniaburrito's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

3. Scotch's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

I watched this in a food coma and giggled a lot, so three stars. Good, wholesome, brainless fun.

4. the.deft.one's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

Endless cameos and some great and inventive musical numbers ensure this latest Muppets jaunt is a lighthearted, breezy watch.

5. runfromfire's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

A few too many songs and very sloppy story-wise, plus watching the non-Muppet evil frog was weird in an Episode-2-Yoda kind of way but it was exactly what we all knew it would be: cameo-filled, self-referencing Muppets silliness. It was fun enough though and the kids enjoyed it.

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

Just my kind of cheesy with a few laugh out loud jokes.

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

Muppets Most Want To Retire After This

8. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

9. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

Pig. I have question for you.

10. msmichel's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

While lacking compared to the previous entry this latest Muppets still has the power to entertain and tip a knowing hat towards its adult viewers. Awash with cameos, a few good songs and winning turns by Ty Burrell and Tina Fey. Not the breath of fresh air the previous film was and probably not geared for the attention deficient tyke.

11. bencor's rating of the film Muppets Most Wanted

Classic Muppet one liners and puns. Finally Animal gets pushed to the forefront a little. I wish Tina Fey would call me Big Poppa in that Russian affectation.