1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Murder!

Classic Hitchcock story about a wrong (wo)man set-up as a killer, a race against time to find a solution and a villain in woman clothing. The first moments of this film is pure Hitchcock and show that the master was starting to get his fingerprints on his thrillers as we witness the reaction of some neighbors to a off-screen murder. There is also a memorable ending when the true killer confronts his own inner voices.

2. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Murder!

Whodunit with some thoughts about sexual perversion and women's underwears. Great visual inventions and a stupefying control of sound (The razor scene). Masterpiece.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Murder!

>>> Déjà fort jouissif et convaincant ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Murder!

The sound design is as avant garde as any montage of the silent era!

5. Maudealan's rating of the film Murder!

The circus end is great but until then it's kind of boring, even if Herbert Marshall is charming

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Murder!

The reason that there's a ruling class is that the little people are too stupid to see a frame-up. Though he couldn't have picked a better patsy. Maybe a bit too stupid to live.

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Murder!

8. knockkneed's rating of the film Murder!

9. Lumière's rating of the film Murder!

One of my all-time favorites!

10. Steve's rating of the film Murder!

A pretty damn good old Hitch film worth checking out. The first 1/4 of the film is quite brilliant in great Hitchcockian fashion and I especially liked the quirkiness of the characters in the jury scene. Way ahead of 12 Angry Men

11. João R.'s rating of the film Murder!

Slow, generic and predictable; not bad. The circus scene was actually surprising.

12. Hikaru's rating of the film Murder!

Hitch manages to use sound in a compelling way, such as the "Tristan" scene, but overall there is too much dialog or "explaining" for my taste. As a result, this film feels very uneven. I think Hitch is still struggling to achieve a fluid rhythm in his talkies.

13. Matt's rating of the film Murder!

It has some nice touches, but all in all it's a failure. I believe Hitchcock just directed this one for the paycheck.

14. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Murder!

15. SAMMAX's rating of the film Murder!

It is interesting to see Hitchcock's test of the use of sound.