1. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

2. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

i loved this so much holy shit

3. JMKE's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

a bit like watching kath and kim but not as funny

4. Janae's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

A wonderful movie about friendship. Great to watch when you're feeling sick or down.

5. jxn's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

you're terrible, muriel.

6. pepoire's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

If you don't like this, we can't be friends. Also, Toni Collette is a genius.

7. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

8. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

"You're terrible, Muriel". This film makes me want to get married while ABBA's "I do, I do, I do" plays on the background.

9. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

10. Caitlin's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

I found this film while flipping through television channels today and it made my day! What a smart, funny, and brilliant movie. I love its emphasis on female friendship.

11. captain's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

I generally cannot stand ABBA, and I still loved this! I want to make comparisons to Welcome to the Dollhouse and Romy and Michelle, but that doesn't begin to sum it up. This was a surprise treat for me :)

12. Joshuah's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

I'm glad I finally found something I can associate ABBA with that isn't Mamma Mia.

13. Landen Celano's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

A curiosity of a movie that is worth watching even just for Toni Collette's performance.

14. mandysays's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

"If I had to do the same again, I would my friend, Fernando". Muriel c'est moi.

15. Phoebe Pua's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

You don't feel how much the film has packed into those 106 minutes until you break it down. Growing up, suburbia, ABBA, lies, adultery, friendship, sex, cancer, marriage, dreams, humor, then suddenly, suicide. In a beat, misfit Muriel's quirky charm breaks away to reveal the solemn realities of everyday. One minute you've got a lung full of ABBA, and in the next, you're standing in the middle of scorched earth.

16. Caro_its's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

The first time I saw Muriel's wedding I was a teenager and I remembered crying with a big smile. I felt exactly the same thing today. Love it !

17. mahir belle de jour's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

one of my favorites ever! Toni is amazing here!

18. karen cunha's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

Australians knows how to do a good screenplay. The set of characters together with the dark and comic incidents make this a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, forcing you to confront how you view other people. Everything about this movie seems perfect to me.

19. earman's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding

A real treat from Australia and one of my favorite films. When I think of weddings I think of Muriel. Toni Collette stole my heart and Rachel Griffiths was the definition of supporting actress.

20. diesonnebellt's rating of the film Muriel's Wedding