1. August Boulder's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Well, I don't know if it's right or wrong or whether any of that even matters, but it was so fun! It's hard not to fall in love with these characters, especially Laurent and his brothers. I kept expecting things to go sour, and the end just made my heart smile. Thank you again monsieur Malle!

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Œuvre fort moyenne qui défraya la chronique des bien-pensants de l'époque toujours en retard d'un (arrière-)train, d'une moralité et d'un jugement tempéré... www.cinefiches.com

4. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

5. ninchok's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

A four with a touch of a five I'd say. Update: Or rather a five with a touch of a four...

6. oooooo's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

7. Muraki's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

we are all growing-up to be a good liars. Louis Malle is a genius (Nothing new!)

8. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Not quite sure what to say about the whole incest thing.

9. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Il y a plusieurs façons d'aimer...

10. s.birowo's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

11. ceknklsn's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

12. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

"Hey kids, do you like to see boys having sex with their mothers?" <heavy breathing>. "Well, this is a world famous director so it has to be great!"

14. El Biffo's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

I liked this when I was a teenager in the 1970's. Now I think its crap. Worse than crap, really. Films of boys making love with their moms are gross, and Louis Malle tries to make it seem cute. UGH.

15. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

16. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

17. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Saw this as a teenager, and then again several years later. I get more out of it each time I see it. Interesting coming of age tale.

18. damone88's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

a beautyful coming-of-age film.

19. Sezen Tezic's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Bu filmin beni uzun bir sure sarstigini hatirliyorum. Ince ince orulen yapisiyla turunun iyi bir ornegi. uzun tartismalarla, ice sindirilmesi icin zaman taninmasi gereken bir film.

20. tapdiq's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

21. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

I really loved this film. Great performances all around, especially from youngster Benoit Ferreux. This movie explores the influence of family on a young male's sexual development. It comes off as deeply personal because it is so rich with detail and the characters feel so fully realized. In short, this film is well worth your two hours!

22. Pymo's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

Where the mom's things are.

23. flamingo jones's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

A wonderful coming-of-age story, up until the point of the Oedipal encounter.

24. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Murmur of the Heart

ligera y bella como el viento de una tarde de verano agitando el cabello y el vestido de la hermosa leà massari