1. Sarah's rating of the film 蟲師 | Mushishi

my flatmate told me she wants to only see an anime if its a slowpaste one at this very night. we were both suprised of how slow an anime can be. PS: it's really a masterpiece of anime.

2. flalorm's rating of the film 蟲師 | Mushishi

ginko is the only one who can soothe my soul

3. CinemaHouse Productions's rating of the film 蟲師 | Mushishi

Andrei Tarkovsky once said, "imagery contains an awareness of the infinite and the spiritual within matter," nothing more true than Mushi-Shi. Quite possibly one of the most ethereal animes to emerge from Japan. No comprehensive plot, more as an experience, like visual music. Much like Hayao Miyazaki's work, nature is treated with utmost respect; not just treated with mere simplicity but as a metaphysical structure.

4. I0000days's rating of the film 蟲師 | Mushishi

Highly recommended to the ignorant westerners who like to pretend they're, like, so Zen, so they go and visit countries like Japan only to get scarred by nonexistent xenophobia, unaware that those vivid suspicions were in fact planted in their subconscious mind by a force called Karma, that doesn't allow such degenerated souls to contaminate a place as sagacious and beautiful as East Asia.