1. DenoResandono's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

I know - this movie is so predictable. Maybe we've already know how this movie is gonna end. This movie lacks of emotions and characterizations. But there are few things that made me feel MUSIC AND LYRICS is still a decent movie. I feel entertained with the chemistry between Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. Maybe they didn't have a deep characterization, but it's still satisfying. All the musics in here are amazing...

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

all I wanna do is find a way back into love~~

3. Bea Vea's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

That song aside, this is a forgettable movie - not one of either actor's best.

4. felisaf's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

The plot for me was going down the hill towards the end...the beginning and the middle was pretty great tho

5. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

I legitimately completely unironically love this movie

6. richardlawrn's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

Shakira is breathing down my neck, so I wanna dance!

7. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

8. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

9. HAD!L's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

10. caprivi76's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

12. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

13. pivic's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

A genuine stinker of a film. Hugh Grant acts an 80s wash-up singer who's faced with writing a song for the biggest artist in the world. In his crayzee plant-watering girl, he finds a lyricist. And as the back of the DVD reads, "sweet music develops, in more than one way". Having watched this film, I felt as though Bernard Herrmann's epic brass for "Cape Fear" was upon me. Lingering death. No rom-com here. Avoid.

14. Arisa's rating of the film Music and Lyrics

C'mon guys. This is stupidly hilarious; wonderful.