1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Mute Witness

Once it starts pressure-cooking less than 20 minutes in, it sizzles with nail-biting and almost unbearably efficient tension in its Hitchcockian-influenced setups and auteurist style, with the master's wicked sense of dark humor. Also, quite notable is its use of speech and language to either convey understanding or alienation to foreign and/or impaired ears. Both as scary and funny as DePalma's Hitchcockian work.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Mute Witness

Une excellente idée de départ bien exploitée dans la première partie du film. Mais l'ensemble manque toutefois de rigueur et donc d'efficacité... www.cinefiches.com

3. GDobrev's rating of the film Mute Witness

4. Marq's rating of the film Mute Witness

Despite desperately wanting to see this back in the mid-90s, I still haven't seen this. And I hadn't really thought about much in the last many years. This will serve as a reminder to seek it out.

5. Riar R.'s rating of the film Mute Witness

An underrated 90's thriller gem that requires a revisit annually on Laserdisc! Regardless of intensity, it has plenty black comedy going on. Also, oh boy, Marina Zudina is such a babe.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Mute Witness

This is one of the few films that grabs your intestines and twists them into knots for almost the entire duration. That and without the use of of any gore.

7. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Mute Witness

magnificent and tense, a great psychological movie

8. CEPUNK's rating of the film Mute Witness

Wow I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would. Very suspenseful especially the last half hour.

9. MR. Universe's rating of the film Mute Witness

I love this film, Extremely hard to find. unfortunately after this the director made AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN PARIS and seems to have never made another film. as bad as his second film was watching this one makes me believe he deserved another chance. This film is so original and has so many surprises it keeps you on your toes. Do yourself a favor seek it out and watch it.