1. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

coisa mais gracinha do mundo!

2. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

A love story driven by Germain and Margueritte. The first one is a character never received affection from his mother and is in his fifties. The second one is a lovely 95 years old lady who loves literature. They're big hearted people living through simple pleasures until their friendship changes Germain's perspective on reading and on himself.

3. David Cohen-Tanugi's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

A sweet, if simplistic, French feel-good story. Great acting by Gerard Depardieu and Gisele Casadesus, but the screenplay still left me feeling as if I were being treated like an unsubtle and undiscerning viewer.

4. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

Nonton ini jadi keingetan Driving Miss Daisy.

5. Bianca's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

Very good but not such a great movie.

6. Burhan Gulbahar's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

The life starts whenever you feel love, the passion and the excitement, even you are at your 40s, 50s. You can feel love even at 80s. You can be a 50 year old kid too. You can change your glasses at any age such that you can see the beauty that you have never seen before. The film for all ages, for the ones who think that everything is a little bit late. Respect the life and the ones who carry them for a long time :)

7. Garry Eunson's rating of the film My Afternoons with Margueritte

A lovely film. Works on many levels. The only problem is that the sorry line between Germain & his girlfriend is a bit hard to believe, an older women in the role would have worked better. This a film I like a lot. A good campaign film to "the Singer".