1. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

Bello, delicato ma anche inquietante. Riesce a cambiare registro velocemente passando dalla storia struggente di una sopravvissuta all'esplorazione dell'incomprensibile mente umana. I riferimenti a Lynch (che è produttore esecutivo del progetto) sono tantissimi, e la vicenda è incredibilmente permeata da una atmosfera di ambiguità tra reale e irreale. Finale davvero commovente.

2. crushedbones's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

As my mum suffered a severe stroke in her 30s and I have witnessed her learning how to speak, read, write and do everything from scratch again, I thought I'd give this a try. I would have loved a delicate, intimate insight into Lotje’s story. However, all the special effects and annoying reverberations that were supposed to render the impact of her stroke, are what made me absolutely loathe this.

3. nargs_au's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

We spend most our lives worring about minor problems & then this film comes along & makes us thankful for everything.

4. jooley's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

One of a kind and hypnotizing. Really unlikely how this project came about, and the execution has a special quality. Blurs the line between documentary and fiction, science and art, personal and universal.

5. milkfloat's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

Watching this high spooked my brain up.

6. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

A truly beautiful documentary, showing how frightening (and beautiful at the same time) is, to see the world in a complete different way... And of course, David Lynch's participation was awesome.

7. Rafael Zen's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

She teaches us how to handle things with a big smile on. As far as soft-docs go, I really enjoy this. As a poet and a writer, this is SO(!) scary... the human body and its limits: what a sick jackpot. I trully wish her all the best.

8. Pauline's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

9. miles's rating of the film My Beautiful Broken Brain

great little story about an inspirational woman.