1. CafeGradiva's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

1,7 / so predictable, many cliches (and others pure fictions on "ho do we think the Greeks are"); some obvious cultural confusions between Greeks and Italians.

2. Nina's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Not as stereotypical as some critics claimed, yet entertaining and funny and definitely very, very Greek.

3. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

1-2. A horror movie about a woman whose entire life is overrun by her family's culture, as she assimilates to contemporary beauty standards.

4. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

An amusing albeit quite innocent comedy of manners rooted in tradition. One doesn't have to be Greek to appreciate the intricacies of old fashioned family dynamics. Still, it's perhaps hard to understand the film's staggering box office success.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Most of the reason why I like this is because it was shot in Toronto. Otherwise, meh. There are better romantic comedies out there.

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

There is actual chemistry at the heart of this movie that grounds it even as the comedy goes broad.

7. Star Lord's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Il mio grosso grasso matrimonio greco. Una perdita di tempo, film pessimo.

8. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

9. maddening cloud's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Is it terrible? Yes. Have I watched it a million times? Yes. Is it an accurate representation of your crazy Greek American (or Canadian, Australian, German for that matter) relatives? Hell yes.

10. Michael Peer's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

A delightful light little rom-com. Watched during my trip in Greece as obligation and enjoyed myself more than I expected. Glad to see it had the success of did. A crowd pleaser that's formulaic as they come.

11. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

If I think about it now, this has a very un-progressive plot from a feminist point of view. But, knowing what it is, I enjoy it. It is too funny and most people that have a big family can relate to the family parties/reunions/interactions scenes.

12. Whyte Nite's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

This 6 million dollar budget film racked in $369 million. Now that's what I call profitability.

13. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

There are some really charming parts in this movie but there is literally 0 conflict whatsoever/any reason to remain engaged bcs from the onset everything is so cookie-cutter. Which probably isnt the point but personally I need more out of a movie? I rly wanna like it more esp. bcs men seem to dislike it and im abt that life, and theres lots of smaller stuff I did like, but overall its just v v standard and below :/.

14. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

A charming although formulaic romantic comedy (3.7/5)

15. nikki's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

If you think about it, this film is an ultimate example of female wish f fulfillment movie. For most of the characters life, she's unattractive and single, then when she sees a guy she likes, she suddenly becomes beautiful and gets his attention. They have a perfect wedding and a happy marriage.

16. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

17. Yuko T.'s rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Cute, but in my mind I can't replace Ian with Aidan from SATC!

18. Melissa Miranda's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

19. efe's rating of the film My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Underscripted, under-energised, it stomps on for more than an hour in a nightmare of clich├ęs.