1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

Definitely a flick for the gore hounds, as there is plenty of it and makes for an interesting twist by the time the film comes to its conclusion. I can appreciate the effort, but when it comes down to it, it's just a scary gas mask guy that turns out to be one of the leading men. Like, ehhh... just for that. That being said, I liked how brutal the axe-wielding killer in this scenario was. Good for one viewing or so.

2. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

"scene nomer 16!" nonton di sekolah pas smp kelas 8.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

Fun enough for what it is (2.8/5)

4. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

One I waited for a while to see. Underwhelming.

5. João R's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

More serious and bloody than the original and as fun - due the town's secrets - which results in a great reimagination of the original in this exploration of madness.

6. MarcH's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

The 3D in the theater was the best I have ever experienced. I notice that watching it in 2D at home, there is very little to recommend it.

7. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

I loved it, horror fans what more do you want?

8. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D

Did anyone else want there to be more of the relationship aspect and not give a shit who was killing who? I kinda like these people and really wish they'd stop killing each other so we can get to the solve their foibles. Also, last time I checked, a pretty important component of film was longevity. At home, 3D effect shots and the worst 3D cameras in the market look like shit, so nice job planning for the future!

9. vordven's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine 3D