1. FISCHER's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Harry Warden a été victime, plusieurs années auparavant, d'un accident provoqué par des collègues de travail à la mine, trop pressés de célébrer la Saint-Valentin. Interné depuis dans un asile psychiatrique, il s'enfuit dans le but de se venger et assassine plusieurs mineurs de la région ainsi que leurs petites amies. Bof ! www.cinefiches.com

2. Polyglot's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

I immediately fell in love with the girl eating two hotdogs.

3. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

http://cinemaudy.blogspot.co.id/2017/04/my-bloody-valentine-1981.html Errr... i thought i saw TJ's creepy smile when they were climbing the stairs?

4. James Roth's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

5. Bob's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Setting such as old mine, grisly deaths, urban legend of Valentine murders as a result of traumatic events from the small town's past and beautiful theme song "The Ballad Of Harry Warden" place this above most of its competitors. There's also something seductive in a premise that manages to connect love and death, as a polar opposites, through a typical holiday themed slasher film.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

7. dominique s.'s rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

80's cheese is my weakness.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Your average slice and dice (2.5/5)

9. Rohan Berry's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

An impossibly kitsch Canadian horror with the intriguingly gritty setting of a blue collar mining town, turned ever so slightly bonkers by a Valentine's day party. This is an 80s cult classic that hasn't dated well, but does benefit from the genuinely frightening mining outfit and gas mask. Nothing in the film lives up to the pre-credits sequence with its heady concoction of weird eroticism and sleazy exploitation.

10. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Se trata de un slasher más que correcto, bien narrado, con un guión compacto que sólo se fractura al final (la motivación del verdadero asesino resulta confusa y poco plausible). No llega a la redondez y perfección de Halloween, pero está más lograda que Viernes 13.

11. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Watch the uncut if you can, Good Maritime Canadian Horror.

12. msmichel's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Fun B grade Canadian slasher film from the eighties. It was Canada's answer to the "Friday the 13th/Halloween craze" along with "Prom Night", "Terror Train" and "Happy Birthday To Me" and was the best of the bunch. Plot nothing new; kids throwing a party getting picked off by a killer but did have some pretty inventive deaths that mostly disappeared under the censor's eye at least until the DVD reissue.

13. REH1101's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Moosehead product placement.

14. João R's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

Fun, colorful and has some passional murders. This lovely slasher equals a great time.

15. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

16. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

17. Shelley's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

a million times better than the 3-D version, this is a great slasher and perfect for watching on Valentines day haha.

18. nothere's rating of the film My Bloody Valentine

There is a small place in my heart for this forgettable Canadian slasher. I kind of dig its mean spirited kills but other than that its your standard slasher fair.