1. jhubbs's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Not great. WKW is obviously fascinated with vague Americana but the result feels hokey, cheesy, and cringey. The cinematography, particularly at the beginning, is a classic WKW treat. Neon, blur, and super slow fades. The acting is horrendous, particularly from the two leads, Jones & Law. Hiddeously fake southern accents. The Portman sideplot is long, cliche, and uninteresting. Music is hit/miss w cool ItMfL callback

2. Korial's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

You can see from miles away it is a WKW's movie, and I mean that for the good and the bad. While in the first part it appears as a case of self-plagiarism, WKW slowly gets rids of his (redundant?) aesthetics and cinematic vision to move (a bit) more freely. The result is convincing, not as extraordinary as his previous works, but still solid and appreciable.

3. lou.'s rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

The thing I enjoyed most: Natalie & Rachel's cameos — and now, I'm starving for a piece of blueberry pie with a big scoop of lemon/vanilla ice-cream. Hey Jude!

4. Valentina's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Unbearable film in an advertising style, with ralenties and really beautiful people. the rest is vacuum

5. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

“When you’re gone, all that is left behind are the memories you created in other people’s lives or just a couple of items on a bill.” God, this movie is so hokey, but Wong Kar-wai can almost make anything charming enough for me to suspend my cynicism.

6. zohen lux's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

she needs to learn about napkins

7. kulturminister's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Wong Kar-Wais Herz-Schmerz Universum transferiert in die USA. Unterstüzt von einem tollen Soundtrack funktioniert das für mich sehr gut. Rachel Weisz ist besonders sehenswert.

8. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

9. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

10. eccestefan's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

i liked this movie but something felt a little odd

11. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

norah jones and natalie portman together is a match made in heaven

12. De La Ghetto's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

It's WKW so of course I have to love it. Watch it like a fantasy or a daydream.

13. ana_cggoncalves's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

A Norah Jones é adorável e a fotografia é bonita mas ficamos por aí.

14. Adam Hoss's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

15. DSPRKY's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Wong's lurid lighting and Chungking-lite style and fragmented narrative are transplanted to America in this awkward pastiche of stateside stereotypes. Every tired American trope—idealistic romanticism of the late-night New York diner, drunken man at the bar, just-one-more-round gambler, road trip—makes a dutiful appearance here. It all feels incredibly superficial.

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

MY BLUEBERRY NIGHTS isn't as bad as they said. It doesn't deserve all the hates. I think it's still a decent movie. MY BLUEBERRY NIGHTS is sweet, heart-warming, and very enjoyable. Norah Jones (in her first movie) succeed to give an amazing performance. Not just her, everyone in here already gave their best performance. This movie looks like a Hollywood version of CHUNGKING EXPRESS. But it has more characters in here

17. Paul Relf's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Its Wong Kar Wai and Jude Law is in it, so five stars. Superb.

18. Loud Rocks's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

19. apriccot's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

20. bleadof's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

21. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

22. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Simply the worse film from Wong Kar-wai.

23. eleventries's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Pucha Norah, menos mal te dedicaste más a la música

24. MistaRichard's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

I guess this was well filmed and all, but seriously, it's just a bunch of clichés and nostalgia-filled pretensious lines about loss; which is a shame because this is the same guy that made "In The Mood For Love".

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7