1. zohen lux's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

she needs to learn about napkins

2. kulturminister's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Wong Kar-Wais Herz-Schmerz Universum transferiert in die USA. Unterstüzt von einem tollen Soundtrack funktioniert das für mich sehr gut. Rachel Weisz ist besonders sehenswert.

3. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

4. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

5. eccestefan's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

i liked this movie but something felt a little odd

6. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

norah jones and natalie portman together is a match made in heaven

7. De La Ghetto's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

It's WKW so of course I have to love it. Watch it like a fantasy or a daydream.

8. ana_cggoncalves's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

A Norah Jones é adorável e a fotografia é bonita mas ficamos por aí.

9. Adam Hoss's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

10. DSPRKY's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Wong's lurid lighting and Chungking-lite style and fragmented narrative are transplanted to America in this awkward pastiche of stateside stereotypes. Every tired American trope—idealistic romanticism of the late-night New York diner, drunken man at the bar, just-one-more-round gambler, road trip—makes a dutiful appearance here. It all feels incredibly superficial.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

MY BLUEBERRY NIGHTS isn't as bad as they said. It doesn't deserve all the hates. I think it's still a decent movie. MY BLUEBERRY NIGHTS is sweet, heart-warming, and very enjoyable. Norah Jones (in her first movie) succeed to give an amazing performance. Not just her, everyone in here already gave their best performance. This movie looks like a Hollywood version of CHUNGKING EXPRESS. But it has more characters in here

12. Paul Relf's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Its Wong Kar Wai and Jude Law is in it, so five stars. Superb.

13. Loud Rocks's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

14. apriccot's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

15. bleadof's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

17. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Simply the worse film from Wong Kar-wai.

18. eleventries's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Pucha Norah, menos mal te dedicaste más a la música

19. MistaRichard's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

I guess this was well filmed and all, but seriously, it's just a bunch of clichés and nostalgia-filled pretensious lines about loss; which is a shame because this is the same guy that made "In The Mood For Love".

20. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

21. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

22. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

All sort of bittersweet feels came around after the end credit rolls. That ending shot was worth a dish of blueberry pancake.

23. senitree's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

"Maybe you´re just looking in the wrong places, or maybe you´re just sentimental."

24. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

"How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without? I didn't say goodbye, I didn't say anything. I just walked away."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7