1. jazmin.reyesgonzalez's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

I think is the most cinematographic romcom that I have seen, it actually made me feel like a fan girl at the end, is kind of weird feeling that kind of inside girly scream over a highly acclaimed director’s movie. I’m going to think that he had a really fun time directing a very basic but effective in his genre movie and, at the same time, exploring the very American way of telling a road trip love story.

2. lauraalpinto's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

3. Lucas Freitag de Mello's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

É impressionante como alguns filmes nos tocam, por mais que não sejam exatamente um primor artístico. Um dos primeiros DVDs que comprei na minha adolescência, começando a me interessar por cinema. Pra mim, esse filme vai ser sempre uma memória deliciosa.

4. rutger k's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Pfff... The acting of Norah Jones is as toe-curling as her music. The story is over the top sentimental and the dialogues and contemplations are so shallow and superficial, it's hard to relate to anything. Natalie Portman was awesome though and Jude Law was very good too, but they're both too far out of Norah's league, makes it weird. And why so many window shots?

5. barış uçar's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

6. Renato Maffei's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

It feels like listening to a song

7. Usuario Mubi's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

8. Javier Darío's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Very good film ! Rostros muy bellos que transmiten diversas emociones. Historias personales muy interesantes.

9. sarahubertyramos's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

adormecer de cara no balcão - quem nunca?

10. Fernando Arteaga Cabello's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Romántica con excelente música y buenas actuaciones, por momentos no sabes a dónde va la película, pero no importa ya que se disfruta en cada momento. Un final predecible, pero claro es romance.

11. Sin título.'s rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

12. jhubbs's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Not great. WKW is obviously fascinated with vague Americana but the result feels hokey, cheesy, and cringey. The cinematography, particularly at the beginning, is a classic WKW treat. Neon, blur, and super slow fades. The acting is horrendous, particularly from the two leads, Jones & Law. Hiddeously fake southern accents. The Portman sideplot is long, cliche, and uninteresting. Music is hit/miss w cool ItMfL callback

13. Korial's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

You can see from miles away it is a WKW's movie, and I mean that for the good and the bad. While in the first part it appears as a case of self-plagiarism, WKW slowly gets rids of his (redundant?) aesthetics and cinematic vision to move (a bit) more freely. The result is convincing, not as extraordinary as his previous works, but still solid and appreciable.

14. lou.'s rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

The thing I enjoyed most: Natalie & Rachel's cameos — and now, I'm starving for a piece of blueberry pie with a big scoop of lemon/vanilla ice-cream. Hey Jude!

15. Valentina's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Unbearable film in an advertising style, with ralenties and really beautiful people. the rest is vacuum

16. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

“When you’re gone, all that is left behind are the memories you created in other people’s lives or just a couple of items on a bill.” God, this movie is so hokey, but Wong Kar-wai can almost make anything charming enough for me to suspend my cynicism.

17. zohen lux's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

she needs to learn about napkins

18. kulturminister's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Wong Kar-Wais Herz-Schmerz Universum transferiert in die USA. Unterstüzt von einem tollen Soundtrack funktioniert das für mich sehr gut. Rachel Weisz ist besonders sehenswert.

19. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

20. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

21. eccestefan's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

i liked this movie but something felt a little odd

22. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

norah jones and natalie portman together is a match made in heaven

23. De La Ghetto's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

It's WKW so of course I have to love it. Watch it like a fantasy or a daydream.

24. ana_cggoncalves's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

A Norah Jones é adorável e a fotografia é bonita mas ficamos por aí.