1. Babak Jani's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Of course not the best of Wong Kar-Wai but it is always adorable to see his romantic view appears in visual storytelling aspect of the film. He has got great cinematographers beside him such as Darius Khondji and Chistopher Doyle who he can trust and they deliver.

2. Rachele Gianfranchi's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Nice, romantic, slightly excessively sweet and buttery... like a blueberry pie... Splendid cast!

3. Ananke's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

I think I watched this movie ten years ago, and back then I really liked it. But now it just feels like an oudated look at romance, with a slight misogenystic take and told in a way that romanticizes violence towards woman putting all the blame on them (see Rachel Weisz story). Really hard to watch how nobody says anything when her ex threatened to kill her with a gun but somehow she is to blame for his drunk driving

4. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

If I didn't know it's Wong Kar-Wai I'd expect less. But then, everyone knows this is not exactly the most regarded of his works. Expectations go down again and that's what you get from this light, warm, bit naive movie. Music makes watching it a pleasure and you almost feel the coziness of the cafe with cold NY winter outside.

5. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Above anything this movie needed more time. Not in terms of production but sheer running time. It felt rushed and certain parts felt unmotivated. Its lush visuals alone were unable to sustain it. That being said, a lesser Wong Kar Wai movie is still quite nice.

6. jazmin.reyesgonzalez's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

I think is the most cinematographic romcom that I have seen, it actually made me feel like a fan girl at the end, is kind of weird feeling that kind of inside girly scream over a highly acclaimed director’s movie. I’m going to think that he had a really fun time directing a very basic but effective in his genre movie and, at the same time, exploring the very American way of telling a road trip love story.

7. lauraalpinto's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

8. Lucas Freitag de Mello's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

É impressionante como alguns filmes nos tocam, por mais que não sejam exatamente um primor artístico. Um dos primeiros DVDs que comprei na minha adolescência, começando a me interessar por cinema. Pra mim, esse filme vai ser sempre uma memória deliciosa.

9. rutger k's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Pfff... The acting of Norah Jones is as toe-curling as her music. The story is over the top sentimental and the dialogues and contemplations are so shallow and superficial, it's hard to relate to anything. Natalie Portman was awesome though and Jude Law was very good too, but they're both too far out of Norah's league, makes it weird. And why so many window shots?

10. barış uçar's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

11. Renato Maffei's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

It feels like listening to a song

12. Usuario Mubi's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

13. Javier Darío's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Very good film ! Rostros muy bellos que transmiten diversas emociones. Historias personales muy interesantes.

14. sarahubertyramos's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

adormecer de cara no balcão - quem nunca?

15. Fernando Arteaga Cabello's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Romántica con excelente música y buenas actuaciones, por momentos no sabes a dónde va la película, pero no importa ya que se disfruta en cada momento. Un final predecible, pero claro es romance.

16. Sin título.'s rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

17. jhubbs's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Not great. WKW is obviously fascinated with vague Americana but the result feels hokey, cheesy, and cringey. The cinematography, particularly at the beginning, is a classic WKW treat. Neon, blur, and super slow fades. The acting is horrendous, particularly from the two leads, Jones & Law. Hiddeously fake southern accents. The Portman sideplot is long, cliche, and uninteresting. Music is hit/miss w cool ItMfL callback

18. Korial's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

You can see from miles away it is a WKW's movie, and I mean that for the good and the bad. While in the first part it appears as a case of self-plagiarism, WKW slowly gets rids of his (redundant?) aesthetics and cinematic vision to move (a bit) more freely. The result is convincing, not as extraordinary as his previous works, but still solid and appreciable.

19. lou.'s rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

The thing I enjoyed most: Natalie & Rachel's cameos — and now, I'm starving for a piece of blueberry pie with a big scoop of lemon/vanilla ice-cream. Hey Jude!

20. Valentina's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Unbearable film in an advertising style, with ralenties and really beautiful people. the rest is vacuum

21. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

“When you’re gone, all that is left behind are the memories you created in other people’s lives or just a couple of items on a bill.” God, this movie is so hokey, but Wong Kar-wai can almost make anything charming enough for me to suspend my cynicism.

22. zohen lux's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

she needs to learn about napkins

23. kulturminister's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights

Wong Kar-Wais Herz-Schmerz Universum transferiert in die USA. Unterstüzt von einem tollen Soundtrack funktioniert das für mich sehr gut. Rachel Weisz ist besonders sehenswert.

24. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film My Blueberry Nights