1. AnAppleScruff's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

It's pretty and enjoyable, but the film completely lacks the ambiguity of the book, ultimately because some key scenes have been misplaced.

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

Sam Claflin wins the most punchable face award for his portrayal as "Incredulously Rash Idiot Phillip Ashley." A star for the cinematography alone. The rest of this was just an annoying waste of two hours with an infuriating ending.

3. Danielleo's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

I'm yet to read the book, but wondering if Phillip is just as annoying in that too...

4. jana_om's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

He looks like a young M. Fassbender :)

5. nadnab's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

6. Panda's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

rachel weisz gets all the stars, the film not so much

7. Elle Johnston's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

Absolutely dire plot but it was made slightly better by the wonderful camera work and general aesthetics.

8. alucarda's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

interesting & v enjoyable to watch, i enjoyed how each conversation was shot

9. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

soo good but forgettable :( five stars for Rachel (Weisz)!!

10. Scienceofphantoms's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

11. msmichel's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

Poor adaptation of the Daphne Du Maurier novel by the usually reliable Roger Michell. Story and performances seem to fall flat throughout with very little tension, mystery or interest within. The limitations of Sam Claflin are painfully obvious and Rachel Weisz seems to have played similar characters far too many times before. Scoring better in a smaller role is Holliday Grainger.

12. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

13. pintobean's rating of the film My Cousin Rachel

Never goes deeper than surface level. The characters are left as "enigmas" as if that's enough and not really explored. Pretty to look at though.