1. harringtonellie's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

This film has inspired me to start working on an anthology made up of love letters to Marisa Tomei.

2. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

"a pale, lumpy, tasteless kind of porridge which the southerner insists is a delicacy but which I believe they ingest as punishment for their sins. “What? you don't want no grits?" asks the wide-eyed waitress; not hostile yet, merely baffled. She moves away and spreads the word all over the region: “You see that man there? Well, he don't eat no grits"—and you are, suddenly, a marked man." • James Baldwin

3. Fabian's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Tomei, you are perfect.

4. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci turn a very predictable movie into an endlessly watchable affair.

5. Ethan's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

This is one hilarious fucking movie. I never stopped laughing and it's also a really good courtroom drama. Joe Pecsi coming off his Oscar win in Goodfellas is still on point as he trades in the psychotic for funny and Herman Munster as the judge, brilliant. Also I love Marisa Tomei but I don't see how that role was Oscar worthy outside of her being extremely funny and sexy.

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

I thought a lot about Marissa Tomei's bit about unexpectedly blowing Bambi's brains out when I went hunting with my dad in high school. I never fired.

7. Dignan's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

An oscar winner, Jerry!

8. Thomas's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

9. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

A great comedy and surprisingly accurate court room drama

10. jeanlice's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

11. iamthewalrus's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

12. Stu Witmer's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Paint-by-numbers Root-for-the-Underdog comedy with a few laughs. (I'd be more than a little interested in getting my hands on some of the furniture in this movie.)

13. riceball's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

I thought the beginning was a little slow, but once it picked up it was so fun and engaging. I can't imagine anyone else but Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei (who pulled off all those outfits) in those roles.

14. Cesar Vega R.'s rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Marisa Tomei y Joe Pesci son dinamita pura.

15. Lacey Miller's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Brilliant film. Laughed all the way through.. recommended to anyone, but especially Law Students. Inspiring story of a "Lawyer" on a murder trial, who makes things up as he goes along, but somehow manages to turn things around...

16. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Marisa Tomei makes this movie. I love her.

17. Caden Cotard's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

After watching some seriously heavy shit in The Wrestler and Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, it's a nice change of pace to watch this hilarious, highly enjoyable courtroom comedy. Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei are more than perfectly cast (she won an Oscar for it) as the titular Vinny and his argumentative fiancé Mona Lisa, and even Karate Kid Ralph Macchio shows up. All in all, a smart, funny, very fun film.

18. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

19. Dave's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Hilarious, one of my favorite comedies of the 1990s, if not all-time. Pesci and Tomei are hysterical.

20. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

You will never be able to pronounce the word "Youths" the same way again.

21. Iuli Dia's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

hilarious to me, loved all the characters and the way they were shot...so the 5* star rating might be biased...marisa tomei is awesome! (and her lil deer)

22. Nick Piccolino's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

One of my favorite movies of all time, I could watch it every day!

23. WILLIE's rating of the film My Cousin Vinny

Two hours of Joe Pesci swearing. Comedy Gold.