1. Diderot's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

One of the nicest tributes ever paid by one artist to another.

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

I shed a tear or two watching this.

3. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

4. NICOLE86's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

I am completely in love with this short. Isabella is beautiful in this love letter to her father and his work.

5. David Garrett Williams's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

Ignorant and yet sublime. Very well written.

6. msmichel's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

One of the very best films of the last few years despite its 16 minute length. Isabella writes a moving tribute to her father and to cinema itself. She provides a novel vehicle for herself in her potrayals of chaplin, hitchcock, selznik, fellini and of course her mother Ingrid Bergman. Loved the fact that though a love letter of sorts doesn't skirt the fact that Rossellini's legacy is somewhat forgotten.

7. Majkinja's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

I truly liked this one, watching it was like being in a comfortable haze without my attention being numbed down.

8. mrs-amigdala's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

molto bizzarro, molto personale, molto elitario ma non male. qualcosa andava pur detto fatto ricordato

9. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

10. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

★★★★ the belly of a filmmaker.

11. Algitya's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

12. Harry Rossi's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

Very beautiful and creatively done. Guy Maddin has crafted a remarkable short documentary and Isabella Rossellini was magnificent.

13. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

Completely, utterly moved by this! When Mr.Maddin makes a doc, he brings it like no other. Isabella Rossellini's performance(s) is at the same time eccentric and heartbreaking. Hell, this is better than some of Mr.Maddin's features!

14. Fabio Espejo's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

nice way to meet the Rossellini Family

15. AugusteB's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

16. Doogie's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

very moving given its short running time

17. Anton Williams's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

Hitchcock-Rossellini really looks like the original Hitchcock.

18. hush_shush's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

Seru juga nih film. Kayak di dalem mimpi. Apalagi kalo lo memposisikan diri lo sebagai Isabella Rossellini nya. Lo cuman bisa nonton sekeliling dan "nerima" aja. Persis kayak di dalem mimpi. Oh iya, akting Isabella Rossellini di sini, gokil. Sebagai Ingrid Bergman, sebagai Chaplin, Selznick, Fellini... Kocak!

19. Thatree Changlek's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

20. ari-gato's rating of the film My Dad Is 100 Years Old

maddin is a headscratcher, if not a lost cause. if you can see past that, rossellinis love letter to her father sheds a mild light on his persona, at the same time revealing isabellas gentle feelings coping with his loss, his oeuvre and his fatherhood. sensitive and touching.