1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

2. abunchoffilms's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

This is the film I show to people when they say the don't like westerns. By far the best in Ford's long dazzling career.

3. gld48's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Henry Fonda is fantastic in this like he is in everything

4. bryanvmh's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Henry Fonda basically reprises his role from Young Mr. Lincoln, but this time in the West. For a quintessential Western, it's funny that most of the film does not fall in line with classical continuity ("How long you staying in town Wyatt?" "Don't know yet"). Meandering yet pretty brief, and characteristically racist, the movie has some nice shots and weird moments.

5. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

6. George Harvey Bone's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Ford's best film, with an amazing performance from Henry Fonda. Masterful.

7. the_mentaculus's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Kurosawa once said My Darling Clementine is a template for what films can be - and it's hard to disagree with the sensei. Bridges myth and history, allegory and humanity, in a way only the great foundational fables can. Intervening years of romanticism and cynicism have not diluted its power in the slightest.

8. FISCHER's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

>>> Tout le talent de John Ford se retrouve dans cette oeuvre magnifique qui n'a pas fini de nous passionner. Film essentiel à voir rien que pour son sublime duo d'acteurs... www.cinefiches.com

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

3,5 The final touch when Clementine's torso's lit to recall a quartered unemblazoned heater shield, a linen breastplate clear of the heraldic signs and engraved name of the unfaithful beau, breathes all her newfound resilience & strength (remember humans were likened to a reed not tree, because the latter's felled by storms while the first lashes back up?) as she emerges from the momentary rigidness of pain. The film

10. VincentVendetta's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

"To be, or not to be, that is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, and by opposing end them: to die, to sleep no more; and by a sleep, to say we end the Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks that Flesh is heir to?"

11. ionu's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

12. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

13. Love Walked In's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Frontier Marshall is better with even more heart and emotion but this one's got a better title. MY DARLING CLEMENTINE.

14. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

15. Ghostman's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

The definitive Western, maybe even Ford's best.

16. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Ford's camera is always in suggestion of something better. There is a frontier freedom and beauty in his direction. Vast open skies and expansive desert canvases. It never tries to be anything it isn't, and uses simplicity and technique to grand effect. Ford is an old master for a reason, and it shows his ability to capture perfectly his subject without showiness or anything of the like.

17. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

"Sadness, hope, endurance and yearning, Manichaean drama pitting light against darkness. My Darling Clementine approaches allegory [of the experiences of World War II] ... Victory is horrible, and Wyatt must return to the wilderness, to his father (confession; reconstruction), leaving innocence, hope and civilization (Clementine) behind, 'lost and gone forever.'" – Tag Gallagher

18. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Rewatch: Originally seen long ago before I even knew Ford was a major director, as suspected another viewing revealed it to be a masterpiece of usual Ford depths. Also makes a perfect double bill with Wichita.

19. SpacePirate's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

Fonda and Ford come together to create one of the most memorable westerns ever. Essential

20. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

21. h's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

une légende, henri fonda, les fesses d'henri fonda, les yeux d'Henri fonda, une chanteuse, des chapeaux. "- hey Mac, have you ever been in love ? - Nop, I've been a barmaid all my life"

22. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film My Darling Clementine

"Mac, you ever been in love? "No, I've been a bartender all me life.

23. Francisco R.'s rating of the film My Darling Clementine

24. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film My Darling Clementine

An truly great and mature « western's » classic.