1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film My Dear Killer

Giallo doesn't necessarily rhymes with Martino and Argento. There are a lot of good gialli out there that are, in my opinion, far more interesting than Argento's animal trilogy or the Martino brothers's often sickening production. Take this Tonino Valerii pic for instance. For once, George Hilton plays a policeman, for once girls do have underwears under their dresses and for once the screenplay is understandable !

2. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film My Dear Killer

A sluggish, sluggish film, but I can't help but just love it for its tone and look. At this point, I can appreciate an Italian genre film as long as it never feels like its just screwing about for no reason of interest. At least with this, it still has something to like, an artistic quality, even if its no a good giallo at all.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film My Dear Killer

Not so much a giallo as it is a ridiculously slow-paced police procedural with George Hilton sporting an equally ridiculous mustache. There's one decent kill with a buzzsaw, other than that the movie kind of lulled me to sleep. Ennio Morricone delivers a great soundtrack with a haunting, child-like melody a la "Rosemary's Baby," but there are far too many movies where a Morricone score is the only saving grace.

4. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film My Dear Killer

A poliziotteschi murder mystery with some Agatha Christie elements made in the wake of the success of Dario Argento's animal trilogy. As a die-hard giallo fan, I find the mixture to be irresistible. Atmospheric Morricone music. Plus the killer is so gnarly and apathetic. I hope to see a decent copy of this film someday.