1. bryanvmh's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

Definitive proof that dogs are awesome and people are stoopid

2. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

3. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

4. CRW's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

Some odd, rather creepy moments. Focusses a little too long on the dogs sexual exploits for my liking, but otherwise beautifully presented.

5. helena bera's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

6. mirzafahmi's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

saya lemah sama film2 kayak gini

7. Karla Zavala Barreda's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

For those dog lovers, this is a heart touching story, it portraits the uniqueness of the relationship between human and dogs. I loved seeing it.

8. Michael Harbour's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

This movie is often praised for following the book in not avoiding the bodily functions and urges that are inherent to dog-ness. I'd say the movie doesn't just "not avoid" them, it wallows in them - to the detriment of the more meaningful and insightful story.

9. Veritas Verte's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

Irreverent, charming, disarmingly frank story about an older man and his dog. With a touch of raunchiness to offset the tenderness.

10. S. Singh's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

What a beautiful piece of cinema. Really rare to find anything like this nowadays, now that everything is CGI and Avatar-Cameron bullshit. It had so much warmth and heart, you can really tell the director[s] took joy in making this movie. Yeah, a real treat indeed.

11. O. Andersong's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

Such an earnestly honest and funny movie. I learned much about dogs (having never owned one) and a little about humans. And animation was the right medium for the matter-of-fact narrative: using live action would've bent the various scenes of dog behavior and anatomy towards gross and even obscene.

12. HobartLazaro's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

great story but shame on the animation

13. Soyoung Jung's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

I'd choose this film over PIxar any day.

14. Roscoe's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

A splendid, funny and moving film.

15. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

Sweet, loving animated adaptation of the acclaimed memoir about a man's 16 year relationship with his dog, Tulip. Genuine, witty, and kind hearted without being syrupy, MY DOG TULIP is a valentine to anyone who has ever had a dog.

16. tachyon's rating of the film My Dog Tulip

Very smartly, and funnily written. Loved the style of the animation too!