1. Daniel Roque's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

I love everyone involved with this, but there aren't enough drugs to make me feel it.

2. Charles Coleman's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

3. HenriqueA's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

Haven't decided if this is a 2.5 (interesting failure) or a 3 (could've been great). The animation technique & the score bothered me in the begining but halfway through it I was sold. The art is spectacular (in a psychedelic Charlie Brown kind of way) but what really let me down were the main characters (except Lorraine). When you do a Rushmore Disaster Film on Acid, you better bring your A game to the Rushmore part

4. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

At his first film, Dash Shaw creates a colourful, funny and often crazy movie - combining a disaster film with a high school comedy. The result is a dazzling journey into the lives of a bunch of teenagers, who are aiming to survive after a earthquake has upset their school, affecting their own relationships. Shaw examines adolescence in a very peculiar and innovative way (and J. Schwartzman's voice is hilarious!).

5. Eva Alcántara's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

Saw this a few weeks ago. I might be biased but I thought it wasn't good. Sorry

6. Zac Weber's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

A dazzling psychedelic kaleidoscope of layers and media. Some parts of the film are very funny, and sure, some parts are even absurd - but I don't think the filmmakers are taking themselves too seriously. G-Kids' productions feel infinitely more imaginative than your standard animated flick.

7. MarcusArcus's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea