1. Federico D'Accinni's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

At his first film, Dash Shaw creates a colourful, funny and often crazy movie - combining a disaster film with a high school comedy. The result is a dazzling journey into the lives of a bunch of teenagers, who are aiming to survive after a hearthquake has upset their school, affecting their own relationships. Shaw examines adolescence in a very peculiar and innovative way (and J. Schwartzman's voice is hilarious!).

2. Eva Alcántara's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

Saw this a few weeks ago. I might be biased but I thought it wasn't good. Sorry

3. Zac Weber's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea

A dazzling psychedelic kaleidoscope of layers and media. Some parts of the film are very funny, and sure, some parts are even absurd - but I don't think the filmmakers are taking themselves too seriously. G-Kids' productions feel infinitely more imaginative than your standard animated flick.

4. MarcusArcus's rating of the film My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea