1. gumballs's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Obviously iconic (I mean I recognized each and every song without having ever watched the film/musical) but left me quite underwhelmed. Rex Harrison's great but this is definitely far from my favourite Hepburn performance. Still, that beaded white ballgown was e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

2. Elena's rating of the film My Fair Lady

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film My Fair Lady

7.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-374

4. FISCHER's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Un des derniers grands chefs-d'oeuvre de la comédie musicale américaine, adapté d'une succulente pièce de théâtre, déjà maintes fois abordée au cinéma. Un délice autant pour l'oeil que pour l'oreille sous la férule de George Cukor... www.cinefiches.com

5. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film My Fair Lady

6. apriccot's rating of the film My Fair Lady

7. Minna's rating of the film My Fair Lady

(3.5) oh Freddie!! also that Ascot scene is truly everything

8. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film My Fair Lady

The central consept is fucked all the way up, and all too barren to please my buds. Leaves that awful empty feeling...

9. Joana Graça's rating of the film My Fair Lady

10. SpacePirate's rating of the film My Fair Lady

A great film, tarnished only by the fact that Hepburn is dubbed.

11. Muraki's rating of the film My Fair Lady

12. patríciapinho's rating of the film My Fair Lady

my girrrrrl. i was so in love with this in my audrey phase circa 2009

13. Alejandra Kemp's rating of the film My Fair Lady

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film My Fair Lady

15. Rugpjute's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Musical is the last choice on Earth for a movie, it didn't reach me at ALL, same as The Sound of Music, I would never watch those twice.

16. DUTCH's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Nice performances, great songs, great costumes, but BORING. Cukor and musicals just were not simpatico is trying to balance pace, characterization, and music. He had to realize that at some point he the work itself could manage to balance all three than woefully drag out a good musical.

17. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film My Fair Lady

18. Liam Seeland's rating of the film My Fair Lady

It is kind of sad that she isn't singing herself, but Hollywood was like that back then and will always be, I guess.

19. Ciprian David's rating of the film My Fair Lady

watched it with my daughter - it surely had it lenghts andwasn't easy at all, but we did marvel at the colors, at the set design and the static tableaus. and at audrey hepburn.

20. aperian's rating of the film My Fair Lady

21. CGI Baby's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Poor Audrey Hepburn, having to save a musical from being a completely lifeless and boring 172 minutes...

22. Rocketeam's rating of the film My Fair Lady

I suppose I'd have to be a lady in 1912 to understand her "choice" in the end, still I think Higgins was an arse.

23. prestidigitator's rating of the film My Fair Lady

film adaptations of books are intrinsically a good idea. watching the film after you read the book is a really, really bad idea. will i do it again? not bloody likely.

24. Burhan Gulbahar's rating of the film My Fair Lady

A funny film with theatrical scenes with sound characters, e.g., the noble ones, the professor ones, the ones in the street, the philosophical drunks. She, as a poor, sweet, simple and beautiful street girl smiles sweetly to the noble people who lives in noble white dressings and noble black tuxedos. She is poor, simple, sweet and very beautiful, however, she finds the happiness under the sword of the proffesor.