1. mooloo's rating of the film My Fair Lady

watched in literature class... seems like we're watching many movies in school recently, i'm thankful. the costume design and sets were the most intriguing part of this movie for me. don't really feel like i'm allowed to criticise 1960's musical, it is what it is.

2. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film My Fair Lady

3. cyrildruesne's rating of the film My Fair Lady

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film My Fair Lady

A colorful and big-budgeted musical with the charming Audrey Hepburn as the street tramp that becomes a lady. Excellent decoration, costumes and sets, but that several actors could not sing and were dubbed is a bit obvious when one look/listen at it closely and that ruins some of it's impact.

5. Aardsy's rating of the film My Fair Lady

6. saltkin's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Obviously iconic (I mean I recognized each and every song without having ever watched the film/musical) but left me quite underwhelmed. Rex Harrison's great but this is definitely far from my favourite Hepburn performance. Still, that beaded white ballgown was e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

7. Elena's rating of the film My Fair Lady

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film My Fair Lady

7.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-374

9. FISCHER's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Un des derniers grands chefs-d'oeuvre de la comédie musicale américaine, adapté d'une succulente pièce de théâtre, déjà maintes fois abordée au cinéma. Un délice autant pour l'oeil que pour l'oreille sous la férule de George Cukor... www.cinefiches.com

10. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film My Fair Lady

11. apriccot's rating of the film My Fair Lady

12. Minna's rating of the film My Fair Lady

(3.5) oh Freddie!! also that Ascot scene is truly everything

13. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film My Fair Lady

The central consept is fucked all the way up, and all too barren to please my buds. Leaves that awful empty feeling...

14. Joana Graça's rating of the film My Fair Lady

15. Erik F.'s rating of the film My Fair Lady

16. SpacePirate's rating of the film My Fair Lady

A great film, tarnished only by the fact that Hepburn is dubbed.

17. Muraki's rating of the film My Fair Lady

18. patríciapinho's rating of the film My Fair Lady

my girrrrrl. i was so in love with this in my audrey phase circa 2009

19. Alejandra Kemp's rating of the film My Fair Lady

20. CafeGradiva's rating of the film My Fair Lady

21. Rugpjute's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Musical is the last choice on Earth for a movie, it didn't reach me at ALL, same as The Sound of Music, I would never watch those twice.

22. DUTCH's rating of the film My Fair Lady

Nice performances, great songs, great costumes, but BORING. Cukor and musicals just were not simpatico is trying to balance pace, characterization, and music. He had to realize that at some point he the work itself could manage to balance all three than woefully drag out a good musical.

23. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film My Fair Lady

24. Liam Seeland's rating of the film My Fair Lady

It is kind of sad that she isn't singing herself, but Hollywood was like that back then and will always be, I guess.