1. FISCHER's rating of the film My Favorite Year

Comédie un peu longuette qui ne laissera pas de grands souvenirs impérissables. www.cinefiches.com

2. Aardsy's rating of the film My Favorite Year

My favorite Jewish stereotypes.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film My Favorite Year

Essentially Your Show of Shows backstage, so an 80s Dick Van Dyke Show. O'Toole is great, as always, but this film suffers from an overall shmaltzy feel that hampers its best moments. I think in the hands of a better director, and some minor casting changes, this couldve been an all time great, as the script is near flawless. Sadly, what it is is just a fun film to pass the time with. 3 stars

4. Felix Millan's rating of the film My Favorite Year

Really great, little movie. But this is almost a direct rip off of the 2010 film Get Him to the Greek. Suprised Jonah Hill and Russell Crowe didn't sue.

5. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film My Favorite Year

A tad predictable towards the end but the ride is made enjoyable by outstanding comedic performances led by the always mesmerizing O'Toole. A stronger director would have taken My Favorite Year to greater heights.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film My Favorite Year

7. Roscoe's rating of the film My Favorite Year

Flabby would-be comedy with some amusing moments from O'Toole.

8. Stu Witmer's rating of the film My Favorite Year

Solid, well written comedy that makes making a solid, well written comedy seem easy. There are so many fine character parts that it's hard to say who’s the star. Of course there's Peter O'Toole but he only plays the star. The cornucopia of comedy includes so many well blended styles it amounts to a lexicon of laughter: slapstick, sarcasm, deadpan, bathroom and more. There's even a few bits of heartwarming schmaltz.

9. mjgildea's rating of the film My Favorite Year

3 1/2 ouf of 5 stars. A fun watch that felt almost Neil Simonesque at points. Peter O'Toole's almost self-satirical performance is easily one of his best roles. A really fun period piece with a riotous ending.

10. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film My Favorite Year

Putting this on "Movies I Need To See Again IMMEDIATELY".