1. mis marg's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

tough one, bad enough she takes up with a woman whose first move is to steal her money... she carries on with her ! eek! Study in stress and managing difficulties. Lovely park !

2. Mike Jempson's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Although this study of the gulf between classes goes nowhere, it works as a representation of the angst of an 'abandoned' young middle-class mother bewildered by her new role. Julietta Zylberberg's response at the thought that she may have lost her child is particularly affecting.

3. Carlos Requejo's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Es increible la habilidad que tienen algunos directores de hacer historias de cualquier cosa cotidiana , este es uno de esos casos , nada profundo nada elaborado pero con una historia bien formada Historias que nos pueden pasar a cualquiera de nosotros

4. Superfrog's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

À bit pointless but relatively well made and unpretentious. Let's itself be watched without you wanting to go away.

5. captainfez's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Yeah, I'd stay in the volcano too.

6. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

A story all about the strain that can be placed on mothers, shown through the toll that it takes on our main character while she befriends someone who is a bit more easygoing with the whole concept, this is an impressive drama from director Ana Katz, who also acts in a main role, and also co-wrote the screenplay with Inés Bortagaray.

7. David's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

I fail to see where 'thriller' or 'comedy' description fits. A good movie, well acted which takes a wry thoughtful look at the fragility of middle-class notions of parenthood.

8. Zachariah Rigby's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

The flaws in this movie (of which the biggest is the cinematically unsatisfying ending) are redeemed by the brilliant illumination of the worries and insecurities of motherhood, and the sympathetic exploration of the class and sexual politics of childcare. Very refreshing.

9. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Very well observed. I wouldn't call it witty, or a comedy, or a thriller though. It's a good portrayal of women and babies, rather unlikely friendships in times of loneliness and exhaustion, unease and resolution. And the absent father - what's he doing in a volcano at a time like this? For heaven's sake. No wonder she's struggling. Worth watching.

10. tinderness's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Eindrückliche Schilderung der Einsamkeit alleingelassener Mütter. Beeindruckend, bedrohlich und niederschmetternd zugleich die unaufösbare Bindung der Mutter zu ihrem Kind. Was bleibt dann noch vom Leben?

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

A thriller without suspense, a comedy without any laughs. An interesting character study that goes nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

12. Nick Goss's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Acting - poor Story - unbelievable Cinematography - parts adequate , others jarring. Surprised it won any award. Seems quite ameterish.

13. Dead Sam's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

Sensitive portrait of an over-stretched and lonely mother. Possible to feel the weight of responsibility on an inexperienced new parent; their urge to turn someone else fights with their protectiveness. Watching their relationship with two rather shady sisters develop brings both eager anticipation of a bond of friendship, and uneasiness as boundaries are pushed aside. Meanwhile, the infants remain remarkably calm.

14. José Neves's rating of the film My Friend From The Park

It's very interesting how the suspense regarding the characters of the two sisters and the protagonist's mind is installed and creates in the viewer a ceaseless doubt that even in the seemingly appeasing ending does not calm. But, once again, the way fiction is filmed is totally meaningless and uninteresting, being just a work of script writing and actors, nearly one-dimensional.