1. Maria Wilton's rating of the film My Girl

3.5 - A movie a lot more somber than expected. It surprised me in a positive way.

2. Blue Roses's rating of the film My Girl

3. lou.'s rating of the film My Girl

One of my fav when I was a girl same age of Vada, truly unforgettable: «I surround myself with people I find intellectually stimulating». Best line ever, I quote it almost daily since then...

4. runfromfire's rating of the film My Girl

For all I know this movie sucks but it's so ingrained in my childhood that giving it anything less than 4 stars seems like sacrilege. Anna Chlumsky and Danielle Fishel were my first loves.

5. Cybunny's rating of the film My Girl

6. cinegeek.de's rating of the film My Girl

Sie lebt in so einer düsteren Welt - viel zu düster für ein tapferes Mädchen. Ihre Mutter starb, da war sie zwei, der Vater leitet ein Beerdigungs-Institut. Die Grossmutter leidet an Alzheimer und ist meist stumm - ausser wenn sie alte Radiohits aus den 40ern kräht... mehr auf cinegeek.de

7. JasonAv's rating of the film My Girl

8. Magda Magdy's rating of the film My Girl

9. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film My Girl

"put his glasses on!" the moment that we know she loves him so much.

10. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film My Girl

11. camille's rating of the film My Girl

12. ladysnaggle's rating of the film My Girl

Vada's poetry teacher is Griffin Dune. I don't ever want to forget that.

13. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film My Girl

I loved this film as a kid and i always used to actually feel the emotion that the end of this film provokes, and like Macaulay Culkin, I somewhat fell in love with the girl, putting myself in his shoes. However, I haven't watched in a while and I'm not sure I'd find this a good film anymore but from what i recall, it was pretty sweet.

14. MostlyDead's rating of the film My Girl

Seriously, he can't see without his glasses!

15. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film My Girl

16. SeñoritaTeschmacher!!!'s rating of the film My Girl

The grandmother singing with the rose in the funeral just cracks me up

17. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film My Girl

18. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film My Girl

"I only surround myself with people I find intellectually stimulating."

19. ach's rating of the film My Girl

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film My Girl

Get outta here! And don't come back for five to seven days!

21. Bernardo's rating of the film My Girl

This movie has such an enormous potential to SUCK, it's amazing how GREAT it is.

22. sara's rating of the film My Girl

I was seriously Vada when I was little.

23. gory™'s rating of the film My Girl

I watched this movie when i'm in junior high,and i like it alot. well, if i might say, anna chlumsky was my first love ehehheeheh it belong to one of my favorite movie of all time.