1. Dries's rating of the film My Joy

Arrivati ad un certo punto diventa parecchio difficile da seguire ma è comunque un film che lascia il segno

2. Andreas Jonsson's rating of the film My Joy

3. kowalski's rating of the film My Joy

4. Stefan Drees's rating of the film My Joy

I liked the manner Loznitsa narrated his story with many detours.

5. jananonloso's rating of the film My Joy

Super interesting way of building the plot and of connecting the post world war and today's Russia. Also a very nice and attentive and way of characterizing the people, showing their faces. Showing hopelessness and desperation and what they turn people into. Curiously could see Bresson's "L'argent" in some scenes.

6. AVA's rating of the film My Joy

7. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film My Joy

Once again we see the self-righteous "us" against the immoral "them." But any attempt at narrative profundity or even reality in Sergey Loznitsa's MY JOY (2010) is effectively buried beneath the film techniques employed to elicit fear and trembling: will the old man die? Will the girl get raped? Will the mentally ill meet with a violent end? Will the Ukraine's disgruntled all hang themselves in the forest above a

8. Joel Aguilar's rating of the film My Joy

9. Joaquín Font's rating of the film My Joy

fenomenal. Una narración dura acerca de una época dura. Como el invierno que asola las llanuras rusas, así la historia asola el desolado paisaje visual con crudeza. Y las víctimas, como los verdugos, son barridas por la misma nevada.

10. Zepo's rating of the film My Joy

Cruda y obscura como los rincones del alma. Valiente y critica a la herencia de un comunismo que todavia no termina de acomodarse en este mundo moderno. Un poco de caos narrativo me desconectó por momentos mas en general es un excelente proyecto.

11. Veronica Portugal Chavez's rating of the film My Joy

Me recuerda a Dogville de Lars Von Trier

12. emlomm's rating of the film My Joy

De cierto modo, la trama de "Mi felicidad" recuerda a "Al azar de Baltasar" de Bresson. Especialmente al plantear las preguntas: ¿Qué ocurre con algo/alguien que no se puede valer por sí mismo? ¿Qué hace de él la gente? ¿Cómo lo utilizan? ¿Cómo lo tratan? La conclusión de Loznitsa plantea un escenario meramente humano. La representación de la Ucrania rural es realista, cruda, triste e inesperadamente estética.

13. calcetinmubi's rating of the film My Joy

Devastadora, una obra de arte.

14. Quecandiani's rating of the film My Joy

One of the best slow movies i've seen in months.

15. Max Seqgar's rating of the film My Joy

Great film, political at times, although the dire trite picture becomes exhausting... seems to simply satisfy the stereotype of the mean Russian/Ukranian culture.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film My Joy

This is my type of movie. Very allegorical. For me it was about philosophy. And the hand of God.

17. skidoc03's rating of the film My Joy

Interesting film about a dog-eat-dog society where the law is more corrupt than the criminals. Seems to be a film of two different halves, but there is a connection…..may take a second look to see it.

18. ihor's rating of the film My Joy

Stunning view of the impersonality, violence, and hopelessness of the post-Soviet landscape. Limited to non existence narrative while taking the form of a road film exploring rampant societal and human corruption in a deeply a depressed reality. The cinematography equally stunning with a no holds barred depiction of the remains of decaying Soviet infrastructure in an almost documentary style accuracy.

19. goverselle's rating of the film My Joy

this isi about Ukraine, guys! not Russia. Podkos pod kim ki duka, po-moemu, rannego

20. film_lies101's rating of the film My Joy

One of the most damning indictments of an entire country put to film. Russia is in my bottom 5 places in the world to visit

21. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film My Joy

22. Gonçalo Loureiro's rating of the film My Joy

23. David Grillo's rating of the film My Joy

anybody watching this and Northern Light without the subtitles? I'm not sure if there needed.

24. tibber's rating of the film My Joy

So is it just me or did Netflix cut out a good chunk of this movie?