1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

2. JCPJD's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

The stop motion is beautiful and there are some nice flourishes in the film. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't rush to play it for the family.

3. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

La orfandad y falta de afecto tocada con sensibilidad. Conmovedora.

4. gaussian's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

who knew i'd get so emotional over a movie about a fckn zucchini

5. msmichel's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Bleak but moving take regarding some children of broken homes, some neglected or abused, finding the power of family with each other in a group home. Well adapted by screenwriter Celine Sciamma (Girlhood) and uniquely animated.

6. Mashi95's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

A bit boring at some points but they're so cute

7. starlolix's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

não sei se sou eu que estou triste ou isto está mesmo fofinho e sinto o peito pesado depois de ver

8. redux's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

By adult standards, a sensitive and honest film about disadvantaged children. But it will be regularly mistaken for harmless kids' fodder, and shell-shock some children not at all prepared to hear about domestic violence, murder and sexual abuse.

9. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

10. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

11. Jalise's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

12. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

"ich möchte ein eisbär sein, im kalten polar..."

14. chi.claud's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

15. auloel's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

16. Gabriella F's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

17. nadnab's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

18. nvmore's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

excuse me while i do a smol cry

19. patríciapinho's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

20. jooley's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Short and sweet. Nothing mind-blowing, but a very pleasant way to spend an hour.

21. smndvdcl's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

If we were to partition contemporary cinema into two types of Blake poetry (Innocence/Experience), this would fit appropriately into the former. A wide-eyed, inventive, joyful adventure that everyone can appreciate - bringing back the charm lost due to the cynicism of our experience. PS. The claymation is astonishing. 3.5

22. Viginti_tres's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

What if Aardman, not Aronofsky made Requiem? A bleak and brutally honest (the rare time that truism seems apt) tale of damaged individuals that ticks off all the darkest traumas in amongst its slapstick gags and cutsey visuals. The pronouncements of topics was perversely blunt and deadened the impact somewhat, but the little details (the scars and rattling of spoons) sold the sadness.

23. Renton47's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

So this is what kids are raised on in Europe?? I kind of sat in stunned stupor at this, unfeeling as my defense mechanism worked in overtime to protect me from something so bleak. It's a noble film presenting some harsh realities in a colourful package, to the extent that its lovely ending seems positively fairytale. I hope this film will find those for whom it will mean a lot.

24. bryanvmh's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette