1. chi.claud's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

2. auloel's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

3. Gabriella F's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

4. nadnab's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

5. nvmore's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

excuse me while i do a smol cry

6. patríciapinho's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

7. jooley's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Short and sweet. Nothing mind-blowing, but a very pleasant way to spend an hour.

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

If we were to partition contemporary cinema into two types of Blake poetry (Innocence/Experience), this would fit appropriately into the former. A wide-eyed, inventive, joyful adventure that everyone can appreciate - bringing back the charm lost due to the cynicism of our experience. PS. The claymation is astonishing. 3.5

9. Viginti_tres's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

What if Aardman, not Aronofsky made Requiem? A bleak and brutally honest (the rare time that truism seems apt) tale of damaged individuals that ticks off all the darkest traumas in amongst its slapstick gags and cutsey visuals. The pronouncements of topics was perversely blunt and deadened the impact somewhat, but the little details (the scars and rattling of spoons) sold the sadness.

10. Renton47's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

So this is what kids are raised on in Europe?? I kind of sat in stunned stupor at this, unfeeling as my defense mechanism worked in overtime to protect me from something so bleak. It's a noble film presenting some harsh realities in a colourful package, to the extent that its lovely ending seems positively fairytale. I hope this film will find those for whom it will mean a lot.

11. bryanvmh's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

12. matelot's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

13. Tigrão's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Holy fuck, that was heavy.

14. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Directa y visceral, en una animación digital de lujo, creo que me hizo sentir algo muy parecido al ambiente parisino....algo melancólico y depresivo....pero vivo y reflexivo a lamvez......hermoso !

15. Alex's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

16. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

17. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

This was a lot heavier than I anticipated it would be–silly me for assuming. Courgette is a charming and whimsical little animation that balances its drama and humor damn-near perfectly. Fans of Tim Burton aesthetics will appreciate the visual style.

18. Polyglot's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

I wish it was longer, but it's perfect as it is. :')

19. erionuj's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

20. rksw's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

i want adopt them all especially simon

21. Daniel Roque's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Let's punch really hard in the face of everyone who thinks cute animation can only be enjoyed by kids. ♥

22. Pymo's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Le vent nous portera...

23. Garina Shareen's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

i'm drown into the story! such sweet movie but great message. especially the ending!

24. Gonçalo's rating of the film My Life as a Courgette

Hints at topics instead of exploring them, and there's just not much to either love or hate. It's... cute.