1. kinotopia's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

short of the "adult content" this could have been a Disney Channel Original Movie.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

3. Marin's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

4. kampton's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Has a special place in my heart as the first sub-titled film I ever watched. I still know a lot of people who object to watching a movie with sub-titles.

5. Aurore's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

I relate to, identify with and understand Ingemar in every way. This story if magic, tragic, endearing, sad, funny, hopeful.

6. Ylly's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

impressive how Ingemar, from a fragile child perspective saw all the "strange" things of life

7. Vincent T's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

8. HSBilly's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

what a lovely village to spend kid's childhood. melinda kinnaman is so gorgeous when she was a kid, she is now though.

9. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

10. -REM-'s rating of the film My Life as a Dog

11. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Moving storytelling. A romantic account about childhood framed in great cinematography and hilarious characters. A marvelous depiction of Swedish countryside folklore.

12. lina maj's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

13. Kotryna's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Cosy light and set building. Pure and cute characters

14. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

15. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

the kid is a perfect cast for the role his smile makes me forget his tragedy in seconds , laugh and cry movie

16. Misho's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

17. Landen Celano's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Inegmar is a peculiar and endearing protagonist.

18. William Low's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

A realistic portrait of a harsh childhood, and the good things and peoples that helped Ingemar cope with his problems. His thoughts of his mother and the dog portrays his coming-of-age and understanding.

19. Adam Suraf's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Hallstrom emerges on the world scene with one of the great films about childhood - quirky, specific, emotional, dark, satisfying.

20. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Childhood is the happiest time of our lives simply because we still ignore what is wrong with the world and the people living in it. This film shows the moment when a kid begins to suffer at being beaten by tragedy (the loss of his mother and his dog) and disorientation (sexuality), but realizes is the time of shaping his own identity and character to endure.

21. Cameron Casper's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Fragile, witty, and endearing. Much like life itself.

22. iheartllama's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

For some reason the swedes have an unparalleled sensibility when it comes to coming of age stories.

23. Theolini's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

So tender... There is so much love in this movie !

24. ramosbarajas's rating of the film My Life as a Dog

Really nice, sweet, and nostalgic... I saw many connections to Cinema Paradiso, Life is Beautiful, Benjamin Button. But that's it... A happy idyllic childhood, for the most part. Definitely different from Ingmar Bergman's Sweden.