1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

Nothing very special here in spite of what people want us to believe. Already forgotten.

2. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

Nina Foch is great as Julia Ross but Dame May Whitty steals all of her scenes in this interesting noir with a fabulous edgy atmosphere. There are a couple of plot inconsistencies that should have been ironed out before filming commenced but this is still very well worth watching.

3. Cole Caudle's rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

George Macready gives me the heebie jeebies.

4. Movieyana's rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

A deftly written suspense yarn. Twisty and dark. For a B-movie on a meager budget, it certainly delivers when it comes to atmosphere and performances.

5. The Macho King's rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

A cool b flick from hollywood golden era days,interesting 2 Know it was mostly shot in only 10days

6. MarcH's rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

This movie is so exhausting and upsetting...I'm not sure I could ever sit through it again. Nina Foch is marvelous.

7. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film My Name Is Julia Ross

Solid B-movie psycho-thriller from director Joseph H. Lewis. Taut and sharply-crafted, Lewis once again manages some effective atmosphere on a low budget. Nina Foch is a bit over the top in the lead, but Dame May Whitty and George Macready are effective villains. Hard to find, but worth seeking out for fans of classic thrillers.