1. ceknklsn's rating of the film My Name is Khan

2. Ghostman's rating of the film My Name is Khan

you must see this movie, a kid dies from a soccer ball. I did not make that up. The Forrest Gump of Bollywood. It will offend every bone in your body with its stupidity.

3. lndah's rating of the film My Name is Khan

Watched it 6 or 5 years ago and still blown away by how empty and pretentious this piece was.

4. MAO1's rating of the film My Name is Khan

we are living in america

5. ankit mathur's rating of the film My Name is Khan

great music, dialogues & cinematography...and shahrukh khan at his best...

6. pluviosity's rating of the film My Name is Khan

it's not the best from SRK, as well as from Karan Johar.

7. Prabs's rating of the film My Name is Khan

Terrible film. Avoid at all costs. Vomit inducing

8. alyzaab's rating of the film My Name is Khan

9. Junghyun Chae's rating of the film My Name is Khan

Somehow we all missed it. Maybe because it was too obvious. Or, maybe because we simply didn't want to know. ("The question over here is, not why he's trying to meet the President. The question is, what's wrong in an ordinary citizen wanting to meet the President of his country?")

10. Jun's rating of the film My Name is Khan

Thought it was lousy at first. But when I finished the film, it was just the other way. The film is poignant yet funny. It took my attention like I should not see any other thing that time. Worth my time and my sleeping late. Shah Rukh Khan's portrayal was tops. An actor and a superstar in every way. The movie may not be as good as SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE but definitely GOOD!!!

11. PolarisDiB's rating of the film My Name is Khan

My Indian roommate and I have been watching bits and pieces of many Bollywood and Indian movies. Compared to the "sentimentalism" of many other Indian movies, this thing is downright gritty realism. But compared to Hollywood and Western treatment of the same things, this movie is at least emotionally honest. --PolarisDiB

12. zazie's rating of the film My Name is Khan

Melodramatic does not even begin to describe how over-the-top this movie gets. At the end of the day, it becomes all about sensational hero-worship instead of a story of genuine socio-political criticism, emotion, or even justice. A good performance from Khan, but a bad film is a bad film.

13. Dylenia ZM's rating of the film My Name is Khan

One of the greatest movies i've ever seen.. Worth to watch it, full of emotions, feelings... You will feel like you ride a rollcoaster. REALLY AMAZING. My Rate for this movie : 5 STARS

14. Vasu C's rating of the film My Name is Khan

This is actually here? :o WTF??

15. william's rating of the film My Name is Khan

after watching this..i got this what the fuck feeling, the close up movie, the example of movie which the director direct music more than the scene, the story goes too much and illogical, do they know when to stop?. the only aspect that noticeably good is sharukh khan performance.

16. Filmy's rating of the film My Name is Khan

Some great camerawork, some good music, some good acting especially Zarina Wahad who plays the mom, Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan at times, but loads of melodrama, lots of over-the-top effort to keep heroism in the same bollywood mode make the film unbearable midway and towards the end.