1. letters never sent's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

Interesting, but kind of a migraine-inducing.. not good for anxiety either. Like a low tier Deren x Tscherkassky. Might be good for sampling if I were a music producer. Somewhere along the middle it already sounds like a paranormal incantation. Surprisingly Steve Reich is responsible for sound.

2. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

i'm rly sad now b/c i miss my bosnian coworker una who's one of the kindest people i have ever met and once said the nicest thing anyone has ever told me: "i'm going to miss you. i don’t want you to leave. you’re like a stone in my pocket and i can’t get rid of you."

3. herb shellenberger's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

Should have Steve Reich credited for sound!

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

this film is actually even more irritating on second viewing

5. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

"Throughout the entire film, the girl, compulsively and as if in awe. repeats her name, until it becomes a magic incantation of self-realization."--Amos Vogel. Such poppycock, in fact the sentence doesn't even make sense let along pertain to this haggard old standby in the experimental catalog. With the exception of its soundtrack, it's fascist in process and vapid in any meaningful offerings. Visual blather.

6. jeff's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

7. rajiv ibrahim's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

fantastical transcendental experimental

8. film_lies101's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

Modern dance music started here

9. Indrek's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

It would be a decent deep-techno track when some beats added.

10. rian's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

11. Argo Lilles's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

12. REH1101's rating of the film My Name Is Oona

This was really cool. Kind of like a Levi's commercial minus the brainwashing.