1. Lorenzogranada's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

Interesting example of ethnographic film. Particular use of the camera as a political element in the process of comunal activities. ¿But how does it construct the image of the conflict? It has a very sensible approach and the spectator gets a true feeling of the story. It manages, through film, to elevate the particularism of Rwandan conflict/post-conflict to convey a discussion over human nature.

2. nein's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

Eyes-opening political cinema. Educating and smart. For everyone who cares.

3. Darwin Franks's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

My Neighbour, My Killer tracks Rwanda's slow, complex and terribly painful pursuit of reconciliation and justice through the struggles of two Rwandan women who confront the neighbours that killed their families and now still live among them. Agonising, heartrending and incredibly powerful.

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

Aquí lo más interesante es el desgaste que ha producido el recordatorio constante sobre esta masacre, al punto de mostrar rostros cansados de esperar a que el perdón y la superación de dichos eventos los alcancen.

5. Clare2904's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

How hard it must be for the Tutsi's to live in the shadow of their killers :-( I hope this serves as a lesson to all.

6. msmichel's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

A worthy addition to the number of documentaries on the Rwandan genocide of 1994 this time with a focus on the government policy of reconciliation. Tribunals are set where the prisoner can confess and ask for forgiveness before being given a conditional release. However the lack of remorse, lack of admission of guilt/responsibility, and the convenient excuse of 'fighting a war' or 'following orders' is chilling.

7. marabou's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

8. Shiny Pete's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

9. Moreau's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

Bouleversant, incroyablement digne. Réalisation et montage pudiques. A voir absolument.

10. raggiodisole's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

a sad and compelling brew of forgiveness, sorrow, justice, anger, disappointment. Hope has little place here.

11. ramiro's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

impactante en la locura del matar y la profunda herida que provoca y que nunca podra cicatrizar

12. Ingrid's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

The best documentary I've ever seen...........

13. aavama's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

With a 100,000 Hutus imprisoned for the deaths of over 1,000,000 Tutsis, how can a nation ever recover? The tribal courts that were put in motion are an unsatisfactory, but on many levels necessary antidote to a country that is slowly building itself again from scratch.

14. Yepanchon's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

If you think that you know everything about how humans cope with grief, watch this.

15. Shawnmubi's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

Disturbing film that reminds me, albeit in a much lesser and hollywood fictional sense, of the concept used in "The Purge" in that I often wonder how people around me would behave if certain rules were brought in that in effect dehumanised or arbitrarily discriminated against others. This horrific real life situation proves how far people can go with both brutality and forgiveness.

16. Cynthia Kane's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

Brilliant, immersive and searing... A village seeks to find answers to the unanswerable... a must see!

17. El Biffo's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

I do not understand how human beings can commit these atrocities, or why. Why does America still drop bombs on villages every day? Couldn't we profit by dropping a million dollars on every school? Couldn't there be profit in feeding people instead of killing them? Does anyone know right from wrong? Someone please explain to me why the world is like this and why we don't all take care of each other instead of murder..

18. miro's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

"Was wollen diese Weißen, warum fragen sie diese seltsamen Fragen?" Unfassbar traurig die Geschichten. Der Film gibt sein bestes, keine dummen Fragen zu stellen, sondern zuzuhören und zuzusehen.

19. Ethan's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

A powerful and thought provoking documentary about the horrors of genocide and how it effects people.

20. Sevda Aytaç's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

21. Bobowood's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

A very necessary about the power of forgiveness.

22. Amy Basil's rating of the film My Neighbor, My Killer

The aftermath of genocide, proximity to your perpetrator and intimate violence...