1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

2. smec's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

All great, except for the ending which is a bit too fairytale-like and exaggerated in relation to the rest of the movie.

3. Joaquín Font's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Esta historia le pertenece al legado de la tristeza y la esperanza. De una belleza desgarradora, con un corte impecable, de notas muy finas y colores pardos.

4. hazal ilbay's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Malheureusement pas une grande fan de ce film d'Erdem. Toutefois, au moins deux étoiles pour la cinématographie. Et et et ne vous vous inquiétez pas, la majorité des vendeurs turcs ne sont pas des violeurs et je n'ai jamais vu une dinde (vivante, en tout cas) dans ma vie. Elle est plutôt métaphorique.....hahaha

5. Sezen Tezic's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Reha Erdem'i sevmemek mumkun mu?

6. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

7. elif jazel's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

na ja.. seems like I have nothing to say better.

8. Tülay Bingöl's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

9. narcekirdegi's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

probably he watched "vagabond" of agnes varda just before recording the film. naaaah.. - if you had seen some certain films, you d never need to see some others.

10. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

11. patricialirio's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

One star for the good characters and Hayat's evolution from child to woman; another one for the effort and the stunning visual stimulants. However, it lacks everything else, specially actions, which is ironic because the whole movie is episodic and a lot happens - but without a purpose. There's also this kind of exaggerated concern in leaving stuff implied instead of delivering it, and it doesn't work when overused.

12. Max Seqgar's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Que fuerte el Erdem!!! No end to abuse in this film! Good god!!!

13. Zepo's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

No se que es mas conmovedor; si el mundo misogino en que se desarrolla la pequeña protagonista con su canto desgarrador, o la angustiosa aparicion del abuelo que se consume en un efisema pulmonar y que urge se muera para liberarnos. Magnifica pelicula. Cruda, realista, conmovedora. Los vicios de la humanidad aprisionan a una niña y la estrujan hasta la medula. Maravillosa fotografia

14. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Very off-beat movie and very powerful even without a lot of dialogue. We get to see a teen aged girl live in an environment unsuitable for her and sadly she adapts to it. She can solely rely on herself and that disables her to experience her life as the kid she still is. The end was uplifting though. Classy movie and a great performance by the main cast, maybe a little longer than necessary.

15. tintinmugshot's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Visually, is a pleasure. Non spoking, but tells everything. Hit.

16. DVC's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

The girl performes a really good main carachter

17. Miguel's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Long, boring, trivial and horrendous ending.

18. Ezuzuzu's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

I think Hayat Var has an unordinary style in sound design. If anyone is here knowledgeable with the issue can share his/her opinion, this would make me very glad.

19. daisygrubber's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

I couldn't make it all the way through this. The sexual abuse plus the grandfather's horrific coughing were too much for me. After a few days I forced myself to watch the end and thought - really? This film is so much about how Hayat is devalued as a girl, and then she finds salvation in... a man.

20. ozermustafa@outlook.com's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Görüntü yönetmeni Florent Herry'nin filme katkısı inanılmaz. Enfes Istanbul görüntüleri ve basık atmosfer de cabası.

21. lostlevel's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

I quite enjoyed the use of sound and it's beautifully shot. The solution to endless the suffering was seemingly to become more like the people who neglected and mistreated her. That said for the most part my sympathy was with her except for the repeated tormenting of the bird - I can't quite figure out if that was playful or animal cruelty. I'm not sure I liked it but I'm glad I watched it.

22. Chiara D'Anna's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

23. Mirkle's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

Misery memorial of the highest order, I barely made it to the end, there is only so much child abuse I can find entertaining. However, as a slice of gecekondu life, it has its fascinations, and there are numerous cinematographic flourishes which go some way to compensate. But it's touch and go.

24. Ruby W's rating of the film My Only Sunshine

One of the worst films I have seen in a long time. I forced myself to the end just to see if it was to get any better, but sadly it did not. I was very bored. I wasn't rooting for any of the characters, least of all the girl who got her kicks out of torturing an animal and then seemingly allowing her sick Grandad to die while she went off on a jolly with her new friend. What a weird film. Give it a miss.