1. Anca.'s rating of the film My Sassy Girl

as expected, Cha Tae Hyung is the best for such roles

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

My Sassy Girl gets me everytime #KoreanVersion

4. Pinguin's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

What is it with Korean movies and endlessly stretched-out melodramatic endings? Certainly this movie - with its comical tone and inconsistent characterization - didn't warrant anything this serious.

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

6. bmelis's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

7. Mr Ton Ton's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

8. -REM-'s rating of the film My Sassy Girl

9. CatarinaCoelho's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

somewhere between anime and rom com

10. sputnixed's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

the true female character is not as awful as one being described in the movie, isn't she?

11. robin's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

After a funny beginning it turns into a relationship too unhealthy to be considered romantic.

12. Nadia!'s rating of the film My Sassy Girl

Sí, es más profunda de lo que parece y quiebra los estereotipos de comedia romántica. Orgullo del género

13. Monique's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

14. norkun's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

Romantik komedi, sıradışı, abartı, güzel son.

15. Burak Hallac's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

Bazen guluor bazen kızıyor bazen duygulanıyorsun ve suprizle biten cok güzel bir film olmuş Sometimes you can be lough sometimes you can be angry some times you can feel hard emotion Perfect Movie

16. knyhnsjc's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

The first Korean film that made me shed my tears. Relieving ending, haha...

17. Murat Erdem's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

18. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

one classic romance movie from south korea. and jun ji hyun's performance always entertaining as usual

19. glitchedplant's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

this was so much fun and very very funny. hollywood needs to stop remaking good korean romantic comedies.

20. cakebear's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

This film is kind of long but it's really cute. Just another love story, but the ending's a lot more ideal than the typically tragic Asian ones...

21. skidoc03's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

First movie I saw in SoKo. It's funny, and the leads have good chemistry. Wasn't sure how it was going to end, but it was a pretty cool ending.

22. Devileo's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

wat a shame this movie has just 99 fans....

23. Rashed's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

Despite its obvious flaws, this is probably the best/cutest romantic comedy I've watched in a good 5 years or so. One of those films where the whole thing can be summed up with a ^_____________^

24. msmichel's rating of the film My Sassy Girl

Overlong, dramatically weak and lacking laughs or passion. Not the ingredients of a feel good romantic comedy. Any sane person without a mashocistic streak would run screaming from a relationship with this woman. Will give it props for a romantic finale but such a long time getting there. Been sitting on the shelf for a long, long time and winds up being such a disappointment.