1. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

Just when it was only being a competent family drama, with good character development, it shifts its focus to anorexia fully and becomes extremely powerful. The climax caused one of the strongest reactions I've ever had whilst watching a movie, and the feeling just lingered until the end. Good call on making the movie more about the kids and less about the parents.

2. tabsz's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

3. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

When you're tackling this kind of subject matter, it's easy to drift into overly melodramatic territory, and this film does fall into that trap a few times. But, at its core, it's a poignant story about sibling relationships. I think a lot of credit should go to Rebecka Josephson and Amy Deasismont, as their performances give the film its emotional power.

4. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

It leaves you hungry for more.

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

6. Endre's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

Powerful. Sanna Lenken no longer only think cinema, as shown in the calculating and analytical solidity of her short "sister film" Eating Lunch; she feels it. What a touching piece of work this is, so full of humbleness, frankness and motility (emotional/bodily/technical, which is all the same thing in a way).

7. Cavale's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

The family friendly version of Fat Girl

8. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

9. Øystein Egge's rating of the film My Skinny Sister

What a great cast! Sanna Lenkens debut is solid on a level of a, usually, far more seasoned director.