1. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Una película que no aprovecha una buena historia, así como un gran elenco. Tal vez sea esa filia de Herzog por la selva o los temas místicos los que desencajan con el conflicto. El trasfondo criminal simplemente no se acostumbra a convivir con la narración testimonial mediante recurrentes flashbacks que describen una pugna interna. Son dos caminos distintos, siendo la que le interesa al director la más decepcionante.

2. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

3. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Hypnotic and weird. Besides, Michael Shannon seems to have a special talent to interpret characters with serious issues.

4. Diderot's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Only Herzog would have the audacity to make a comedy out of a story like this. The major casting choices are all perfect.

5. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

6. Tyler Wright's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Werner Herzog mimics David Lynch but entirely forgets to make a good movie, which is something Lynch wouldn't forget.

7. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

8. subtonal's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

9. matheus's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

10. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

it takes some time, but it actually grows on you.

11. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

12. wiwitaek's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

I just noticed that the synopsis is a spoiler.

13. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

14. come-in-alone's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Flamingos, flamingos everywhere.

15. Ioana's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

very dear and close to my heart.

16. Renton47's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Highly successful anti-film which subverts all the gloss of the LA crime procedural and turns it into ugly digital dross. As the chaser to Bad Lieutenant (one of my favourite movies) this is far less enjoyable though both films are aiming for a similar mark.

17. the_mentaculus's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Everything about the film calls attention to itself... like a pretentious local theatre production of Waiting for Godot, acted by little people reading a teleprompter. Which is to say I loved it.

18. Hélène Musc's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

19. AdrianM.'s rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

3,5 Herzog should team more often with the brilliant David Lynch. he makes his recent movies seem more unAmerican

20. Zach Closs's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Kooky, sumptuously photographed fact-based crime-drama plays like a combination of "Twin Peaks" and Herzog's own "Bad Lieutenant." Incredible turns from Shannon and the compulsively watchable Dafoe.

21. Cinemaficionado's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

"Razzle them, dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them."

22. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

I'm sure he had lots of fun filming this.

23. Carl Penguin's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

this movie is like a poem.

24. nejurgi's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

i was very persuaded to not watch it by it's rating and critiques. it's a bit slow and weird, but really give it a try, i think it's very relevant for our times.

← Previous 1 3 4