1. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

2. Erik F.'s rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

3. coltonwadej's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

4. Can's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

timeless, disturbing and perfectly played. i was very satisfied.

5. I.Camera's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

A late Herzog film representative of his decline. A stellar cast is belabored by an incoherent script loaded with incongruous Herzogisms - a mad protagonist, flightless birds, a dwarf and random travel footage. Udo Kier is able to pull the narrative together but other actors simply stare into space. While there are some great individual scenes it's larelgey an odds n sods collection from earlier, better Herzog plots.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

You question the quality of the acting, until Udo appears and it then seems clear he set the benchmark hahah

7. Steffen's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

The film is too pretentious. Full of artificiality and egocentrism. The music wants to be special and at the end works as a random choice without a sense for the dramaturgy of the story. I'm worried and bored about the selection of movies of the Mubi team for the last days and weeks! Please do better!!!

8. Igor Leoni's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

9. raffael's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Ein faszinierender Film, der mich stellenweise sehr an Aguirre (1 von 5) erinnert hat - sowohl inhaltlich, wie auch von der Art her. Ich würde so weit gehen zu sagen, dass Michael Shannons Rolle zum Teil eine Hommage war an Kinski. Herzogs meta-realistischer Stil blüht in diesem Fall jedoch voll auf dank einer ganzen Reihe von Schauspielern auf Weltklasseniveau - anders als bei Aguirre.

10. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Una película que no aprovecha una buena historia, así como un gran elenco. Tal vez sea esa filia de Herzog por la selva o los temas místicos los que desencajan con el conflicto. El trasfondo criminal simplemente no se acostumbra a convivir con la narración testimonial mediante recurrentes flashbacks que describen una pugna interna. Son dos caminos distintos, siendo la que le interesa al director la más decepcionante.

12. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

13. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Hypnotic and weird. Besides, Michael Shannon seems to have a special talent to interpret characters with serious issues.

14. Diderot's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Only Herzog would have the audacity to make a comedy out of a story like this. The major casting choices are all perfect.

15. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

16. Tyler Wright's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

Werner Herzog mimics David Lynch but entirely forgets to make a good movie, which is something Lynch wouldn't forget.

17. Domenico Ricucci's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

18. subtonal's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

19. matheus's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

20. Zineu Simionato's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

it takes some time, but it actually grows on you.

21. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

22. wiwitaek's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done

I just noticed that the synopsis is a spoiler.

23. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done