1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film My Soul to Take

I enjoyed "My Soul to Take" as the last major work by a filmmaking legend. The primarily young cast (led by yummy Max Thierot) did an incredible job of working around the classic tale of the small town killer that haunts the citizens. There is much to be said for style here, from the photography to the direction, but all in all I felt this was a great horror flick that touched all the right places for a final film.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film My Soul to Take

3. AdrianM.'s rating of the film My Soul to Take

having to resort to watching TV because your laptop is wrecked. miss you buddy :'(

4. vladimirbalt's rating of the film My Soul to Take

The Christian girl was likable.

5. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film My Soul to Take

6. David J. Fowlie's rating of the film My Soul to Take

It's too bad we can't give films a ZERO stars rating!

7. Horror Whore's rating of the film My Soul to Take

Hahah this was so fucking bad I couldn't help but love it! Though I had no clue what was going on half the time...

8. The Macho King's rating of the film My Soul to Take

Wes......seriously.....what the fuck is this shit? That's the extent of my feelings,its so wack its entertaining and I honestly have no idea what was going on lol

9. Matt's rating of the film My Soul to Take

So goofy it was almost enjoyable...almost...

10. Bipson's rating of the film My Soul to Take

Tell me how that blind kid drove over to the house and found a ladder to get in through the second floor...

11. Zachary Stahlman's rating of the film My Soul to Take

That's one hundred and seven minutes of my life I will never get back.

12. Leco's rating of the film My Soul to Take

13. Imagefix's rating of the film My Soul to Take

Possible alternate titles: "Wes Craven's Nightmare in the Last House Under the Stairs on Scream Street" or "Wes Craven's Batshit Crazy". Is it kind of genius to see how many of your own films you can rip off in 100 minutes? There's a fine line between kind of genius and complete dreck...maybe err on the side of dreck?

14. vadermccandless's rating of the film My Soul to Take

One of the worst films I've seen this year, but also one of the most entertaining! At least until the last 15-20 minutes.