1. Sơn Phước's rating of the film My Summer of Love

1st love is sometimes stupid love

2. Kerem Savsin's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Sonunu beğendim keşke bende böyle bir orospu çocuğu olabilseydim.

3. eberhard's rating of the film My Summer of Love

As simple as simply revealing.

4. Henrika's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Why didn´t i see this film before???

5. Superfrog's rating of the film My Summer of Love

My appreciation of this film decreases with time. Some people probably find the toff cool, but she just annoys me. The prole is equally a caricature.

6. La Luz's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Saw this lesbian teen movie in high school around 2003? I saw it at the Tivoli, it was considered to be some 'indie' film showing at a few selected theaters during it's time.

7. Log Lady's rating of the film My Summer of Love

A subtle poetic tale about the cruelty and vulnerability of adolescence. Definitely interesting, but with a slight blandness to it that isn't quite saved by Blunt's excellent performance.

8. Taib Mou's rating of the film My Summer of Love

A Chessy fuel of teenage reminiscence, with that in mind, the movie's weak plot fall to catch the viewer beyond the intital unraveling.

9. smndvdcl's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Christian church attitudes towards LGBT rights vary from affirming, accepting and rebuking. Many denominations exist due to varied theological interpretations. A deconstruction of Scripture requires a knowledge of context and how it affects meaning. Unfortunately, many opt for a contextless literal interpretation, which can often lead to fundamental absolutism. This excellent rites-of-passage reveals its tyranny.

10. érzéki's rating of the film My Summer of Love

I remember liking it but I also know that it was years ago before I'd ever seen any lesbian film. Anyway, it's in my faves for being dreamy and for using both Edith Piaf and Goldfrapp on the soundtrack.

11. SafeStanding's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Thoughtfully crafted drama with faultless performances from the girls backed up by the ever reliable Considine. This trust and betrayal story is so finely balanced, a gem. Great soundtrack too.

12. saitosouta's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Thinking how poorly used Emily Blunt is in "Sicario", I by chance consider how impressively acting EmiBlu is. Beautifully constructed, heart-warming-and-breaking tale that makes me delightfully exciting & devastatingly sad for alluring nexus & sear cruelty. Although Blunt is impressive, but.....where in the world is Natalie Press ? In this movie, she's more sad, painful & wonderful. I miss her grumpy freckled face.

13. chazell's rating of the film My Summer of Love

14. Alice's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Overrated filmmaker. Gave up after 30 min of seeing these poor girls trying to look so-sad and then so-happy and then again so-sad. No sensuality between and way too much music as a compensation.

15. Daniel S.'s rating of the film My Summer of Love

A film about faith, truth and appearance, a very good surprise. Highly recommended.

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Hay algo especial en este filme. "Mi verano de amor" es un cuadro que ambienta lo pasajero, aquello que apunta a ser pedurable, que aflora sentimientos, cala en la vida de una de sus protagonistas, pero que finalmente termina siendo algo que no es nada serio. Una buena representación de lo que significa la fantasía de amor de verano. Está también la otra fantasía, la del hermano, una que dura un verano, una temporada

17. Alden's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Watching it for the second time, I'm still haunted by this whole floral dream. The mysterious eyes of Emiliy Blunt, the romantic rebelliousness, "Lovely head", the creeping plants (!). Then the bitter end, and the feeling that love is just a gorgeous lie. But I should warn that the whole thing may come out a bit flat on a second view, mostly on the brother's arc.

18. robgir's rating of the film My Summer of Love

19. Andrea Derizio's rating of the film My Summer of Love

The movie is a poetic tale: Pawlikowski haven't take care too much of the plot because the plot isn't the main concern, in poetic tales. Tamsin (Emily Blunt) is so sadistic and graceful: really juicy character.

20. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film My Summer of Love

It has some good dialogues, some good scenes, some good ideas. But it lacks of imaginary, it lacks of pathos, and it lacks of feelings.

21. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film My Summer of Love

A sadistic and mediocre film, almost as sadistic and mediocre as the Italian subtitles.

22. film_lies101's rating of the film My Summer of Love

The ending is downright devastating, I was fucking gutted!

23. Megan Glennie's rating of the film My Summer of Love

24. lazycalm's rating of the film My Summer of Love

I love this movie for showing me how good Goldfrapp’s debut album is, also how vulnerable we become when we are faced with love, hope, and loneliness.