1. Taib Mou's rating of the film My Summer of Love

A Chessy fuel of teenage reminiscence, with that in mind, the movie's weak plot fall to catch the viewer beyond the intital unraveling.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Christian church attitudes towards LGBT rights vary from affirming, accepting and rebuking. Many denominations exist due to varied theological interpretations. A deconstruction of Scripture requires a knowledge of context and how it affects meaning. Unfortunately, many opt for a contextless literal interpretation, which can often lead to fundamental absolutism. This excellent rites-of-passage reveals its tyranny.

3. érzéki's rating of the film My Summer of Love

I remember liking it but I also know that it was years ago before I'd ever seen any lesbian film. Anyway, it's in my faves for being dreamy and for using both Edith Piaf and Goldfrapp on the soundtrack.

4. SafeStanding's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Thoughtfully crafted drama with faultless performances from the girls backed up by the ever reliable Considine. This trust and betrayal story is so finely balanced, a gem. Great soundtrack too.

5. saitosouta's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Thinking how poorly used Emily Blunt is in "Sicario", I by chance consider how impressively acting EmiBlu is. Beautifully constructed, heart-warming-and-breaking tale that makes me delightfully exciting & devastatingly sad for alluring nexus & sear cruelty. Although Blunt is impressive, but.....where in the world is Natalie Press ? In this movie, she's more sad, painful & wonderful. I miss her grumpy freckled face.

6. chazell's rating of the film My Summer of Love

7. Alice's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Overrated filmmaker. Gave up after 30 min of seeing these poor girls trying to look so-sad and then so-happy and then again so-sad. No sensuality between and way too much music as a compensation.

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film My Summer of Love

A film about faith, truth and appearance, a very good surprise. Highly recommended.

9. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Hay algo especial en este filme. "Mi verano de amor" es un cuadro que ambienta lo pasajero, aquello que apunta a ser pedurable, que aflora sentimientos, cala en la vida de una de sus protagonistas, pero que finalmente termina siendo algo que no es nada serio. Una buena representación de lo que significa la fantasía de amor de verano. Está también la otra fantasía, la del hermano, una que dura un verano, una temporada

10. Alden's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Watching it for the second time, I'm still haunted by this whole floral dream. The mysterious eyes of Emiliy Blunt, the romantic rebelliousness, "Lovely head", the creeping plants (!). Then the bitter end, and the feeling that love is just a gorgeous lie. But I should warn that the whole thing may come out a bit flat on a second view, mostly on the brother's arc.

11. robgir's rating of the film My Summer of Love

12. Andrea Derizio's rating of the film My Summer of Love

The movie is a poetic tale: Pawlikowski haven't take care too much of the plot because the plot isn't the main concern, in poetic tales. Tamsin (Emily Blunt) is so sadistic and graceful: really juicy character.

13. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film My Summer of Love

It has some good dialogues, some good scenes, some good ideas. But it lacks of imaginary, it lacks of pathos, and it lacks of feelings.

14. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film My Summer of Love

A sadistic and mediocre film, almost as sadistic and mediocre as the Italian subtitles.

15. film_lies101's rating of the film My Summer of Love

The ending is downright devastating, I was fucking gutted!

16. Megan Glennie's rating of the film My Summer of Love

17. lazycalm's rating of the film My Summer of Love

I love this movie for showing me how good Goldfrapp’s debut album is, also how vulnerable we become when we are faced with love, hope, and loneliness.

18. Valeriu-Mihail Baltateanu's rating of the film My Summer of Love

I AM THE ANTICHRIST AND I WILL NEVER DIE! *smack* Natalie Press was great in this.

19. mpho3's rating of the film My Summer of Love

For you all fantasists out there: I'm glad I didn't watch the trailer before seeing this one. I think it's a movie that's better to go into with as few expectations as possible. Pauwlikowski proves himself a great talent, and he had a great story and cast with which to work. Can't ask for anything more than that, except: "can i have my top back, please?" Ouch!

20. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film My Summer of Love

My Summer of Emily Blunt (3.5/5)

21. zazie's rating of the film My Summer of Love

22. Lthm2's rating of the film My Summer of Love

I thought all along it would be just another girly film and had a hard time focusing on it until the last parts which gave me chills about how good the story was thought through. It was nothing about girl trying to find hapiness (although they seem completely empty) but more about how good the director is at telling his. Emily Blunt comes out fascinating.

23. Henrique Amud's rating of the film My Summer of Love

Decent enough, if predictable!

24. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film My Summer of Love

"It starts in my belly Then up to my heart"