1. Marcelo Carer's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Too many cigarettes ! FUCK TOBACCO INDUSTRY !

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

3. Matthieu Schmachtel's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

The naiveté in the movie is powerful. A truly beautiful lovestory- western

4. Mirko Groenewold's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Die Geschichte einer unverheirateten Lehrerin und eines Freiheitskämpfers, der als Polizeikommandeur in ein kleines türkisches Dorf unter Herrschaft eines Klans versetzt wird, in dem der Gedanke an Modernisierung nicht auf Gegenliebe trifft. Stets unaufgeregt und auf den Punkt erzählt.

5. Mitra Yousefi's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

visually beautiful. Yet, I did not find the western elements in narration of Kurdistan struggle realistic by any way.

6. Pollyaluja's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Intriguing with cultural documentation. Love the contradictory colour arrangements like the plastic chairs at the failed execution with it's ridiculed political termination, the pale protagonist, the neon light above the tiny desert-dosshouse. The turning point was a mean 'dea ex machina' though. It cleaved off a lot of emotional built-up, which made me however want to watch Saleem's other works aswell.

7. bastos's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Down to earth love story between two free minded human beings with a crude and beautiful aesthetic

8. Frastro's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Kurdischer Western. Irgendwie süss

9. pied raven's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Naive, but very sympathetic. And visually beautiful.

10. Nadia Marolda's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Powerful Golshifteh Farahani! And beautiful movie.

11. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

12. Lutka's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

13. lockworm's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Had the right blend of realism and cinema.

14. BicheOmaBiche's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Un film à voir. Etrange, drôle et envoûtant.

15. Sophie C.'s rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

Clairement l'un des films marquants de l'année 2014. Un film avec une atmosphère incroyable, une histoire et des personnages forts et une bande son superbe. Un vraie claque.

16. Tom Cottey's rating of the film My Sweet Pepper Land

This went down really well in the screening I saw at Cannes... excellent film that walks a fine line between comedy and sheer brutality.