1. Anna's rating of the film My Tehran for Sale

There are some powerful themes at the core of this film dealing with urban, middle-class Tehranian society, as well as something 'revolutionary' about its endeavors to reevaluate the Orientalist idea of the "exotic, mystical Iranian film canon," but the film itself just doesn't deliver on all its potential. The weight of what it's trying to carry just ends up appearing too heavy.

2. Sina Kiamehr's rating of the film My Tehran for Sale

Hey, can anybody help me to find this film on DVD or anywhere else I really need to watch it pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!

3. Michael Harbour's rating of the film My Tehran for Sale

While the story behind the movie is courageous, that doesn't make the movie itself a great movie. It's an OK movie which offers insights into modern Iran to those of us who have never experienced it - and who, I hope, never experience anything like it.

4. Mugino's rating of the film My Tehran for Sale

How unfairly vast the chasm between each individual existence... Marzieh Vafamehr's performance has both a soft vulnerability and hard pragmatism that grips you and tugs at your empathy. There's a quiet realism to the way the drama is presented that keeps it from crossing over to cornball territory. The beauty and darkness of Tehran comes through.

5. N!nA's rating of the film My Tehran for Sale

The actress was jailed and lashed for playing in this movie.

6. mohammad saeed ahmadi's rating of the film My Tehran for Sale