1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

It borrowed part of its plot from 'Desire' with Dietrich and Cooper. It's charming and whimsical without going into twee territory. The thing I think that saves it is the love that it has for that time period is genuine.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Tq

3. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

4. dordairobert's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

5. El Biffo's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

This is a "fluff piece", for people who like films like AMELIE and so on. Visually pretty but lacking in substance. It does have cute kittens and puppies and a baby piglet and a very cute trained monkey so this film does have all of that going for it.

6. A Ring's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

does anyone know how i can get a dvd copy of this? preferably in the nyc area?

7. REH1101's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

8. redux's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

This film is so nice that saying anything critical about it makes you feel like a brute. It's the filmic equivalent of a 80% cocoa brownie, sold in a stylish little cardboard box, in a stylish little shop that looks like it's 1900, on a stylish little promenade with chic people pretending they are somewhere and sometime else. No-one wants to harm such a good brownie and such nice people.

9. Nick Block's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

Very mysterious film. The final scene in the house of mirrors is fantastic! 9/10