1. Grace's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

Beautiful film to look at.

2. Dan and Val Freeman's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

Looks very pretty ... but style over substance

3. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

Gorgeous and well-acted and strange and amusing, My Twentieth Century is part fairytale, part historical snapshot, and possibly a part musing on a vague notion of nature vs nurture. And it's entirely delightful.

4. Hayley&Colin's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

This film seems to have garnered a couple of somewhat patronising reviews from our fellow MUBI viewers. That's a shame - we thought it was wonderful, both for its cinematography and its playfulness. It's a European dream, funny and witty and led by strong women behind and in front of the camera.

5. sevenspiral's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

I found this film complemented a gin and tonic, lots of lime, lights off and a balm for the mind, so many long and lingering shots, and the poetry of black and white is superb

6. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

There were points when I felt this was going to be absolutely amazing; and others when I wondered where on earth it was going. I think the two reactions are connected just as the focus on duality in the film is both intriguing and irritatingly imprecise. The acting is wonderful and the cinematography a marvel.

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

It borrowed part of its plot from 'Desire' with Dietrich and Cooper. It's charming and whimsical without going into twee territory. The thing I think that saves it is the love that it has for that time period is genuine.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

7.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Tq

9. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

10. dordairobert's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

11. El Biffo's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

This is a "fluff piece", for people who like films like AMELIE and so on. Visually pretty but lacking in substance. It does have cute kittens and puppies and a baby piglet and a very cute trained monkey so this film does have all of that going for it.

12. A Ring's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

does anyone know how i can get a dvd copy of this? preferably in the nyc area?

13. REH1101's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

14. redux's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

This film is so nice that saying anything critical about it makes you feel like a brute. It's the filmic equivalent of a 80% cocoa brownie, sold in a stylish little cardboard box, in a stylish little shop that looks like it's 1900, on a stylish little promenade with chic people pretending they are somewhere and sometime else. No-one wants to harm such a good brownie and such nice people.

15. Nick Block's rating of the film My Twentieth Century

Very mysterious film. The final scene in the house of mirrors is fantastic! 9/10