1. Zach Closs's rating of the film My Way

Just as powerful and rewarding as "Tae Guk Gi." Je-Gyu's sympathetic characters and passionate depictions of injustice contrast nicely with the earnest sentimentality and volcanic emoting the director's films are known for. Not to mention, "My Way" tells a phenomenal true story on the most epic scale imaginable, with production values and battle scenes that are truly awe-inspiring.

2. Junda Mane's rating of the film My Way

An overly-melodramatic war epic thats like a companion piece to his previous effort "Tae Guk Gi." But the production values are once again of the highest order & the battle scenes are even more relentless & spectacular than before.

3. William Low's rating of the film My Way

An average war drama with too much dramatization and sentimental moments. The production value is good though.

4. oldeuboi's rating of the film My Way

Aside from the fantastic war sequences, basically it's a melodramatic tearjerker about a bromance of two man who may seems indifferent to each other but actually share the same dream and passion.

5. Glim Ho's rating of the film My Way

拍这种东西,姜帝圭随便切换个屌丝模式就能完爆代笔喜欢的那个片

6. 4LOM's rating of the film My Way

Bei der Berlinale 2013 dann bitte gleich einen Film von Michael Bay zeigen! Der Unterschied wäre nicht allzu groß. Okay, es gäbe mehr Titten, Ärsche und vor allem Lipgloss, dafür aber weniger dieser unerträglichen, selbstzweckhaften Gewaltdarstellungen.