1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film My Way Home

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film My Way Home

3. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film My Way Home

The film emphasizes that there is no good side at war ,according to perspective both sides see each other as enemies .it is a portrait of a man who stuck between two sides..It was somewhat absurd to assess the Germans and Russians from the same angle.

4. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film My Way Home

5. Jason's rating of the film My Way Home

Jancsó is a peerless formalist. Only Bresson surpasses him in rigorous adherence to a formal vision. My Way Home is a special early masterpiece because it marries this already totally perfected vision with a degree of warmth and a measure of play. It is about the establishment of a temporary autonomous zone in relation to the war machine. It is therefore an empowering work about a kind of resistance available to all.

6. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film My Way Home

Largo gyrations, barrened steppe slopes cresting in fruity undulations, mine fields girded by roundabout paths - there's little sensuality in this film of quasi-Ionic motion volutes, in spite of female nudes darting in beeline at some point, but there's friendship. The humans vagabond in loops - lint tied to the wheel of history, flesh flecks nailed to the turning rim and borne by it on a cycloid track, relinquished

7. Ciprian David's rating of the film My Way Home

I kept mourning the beautiful passing images of this film, fearing I would forget them because of new, beautiful ones that kept emerging. My favorite Jancso, because of the openness brought by the curiosity that seemed to drive the camera movements.

8. redux's rating of the film My Way Home

The first real Jancsó, and his most personal.

9. Nick Block's rating of the film My Way Home

Beautiful film. Jancsó truly believed that people should love one another regardless of race or nationality.

10. Rio Johan's rating of the film My Way Home

The best Jancsó, and also one of the best Hungarian film I've ever seen. This film is very haunting. With brilliantly captured landscapes, the film creates a somewhat intense atmosphere. The friendship between the two boys could be political, but Jancsó kept their affection in innocent state (a nice but intense things). The psychological and nature of violence subjects are sharp but not in such exhortation way.